My dream of the last 10 years

pam

Oh my gosh let's see. John Doe (only because I have to), PaleRider, Honor, Elphaba, Digital Shadow and his wife, Josie, mormongurl, Prisonchaplain, HiJolly, Strawberry Fields, Aruth5000, FunkyFool, SoulSearcher, Siouxz72, JBS, Islander, KeithL. Brown, Beefche, GhostRider and his wife.

Gosh I know there are tons more. I must think.

Edited by pam

Yes there is. There are many of us that have met not just once but a few times offline. Met for dinner etc. In fact it's about time we set up another get together.

Is he taking you camping this late in the season??

Yes and he got me this really cute hat to wear..has deer antlers and everything. I don't know if it's because it's deer rifle season here and he got a good deal on it or what.

Posted Image

Edited by pam

Okay so I have to tell ya. I met Ben for breakfast this morning. But he is NOT the person he has made himself out to be. He talks about working out and being this tough guy. So far from the truth. The only way I can think to describe him: Anyone know who Wally Cox is?

Okay so I have to tell ya. I met Ben for breakfast this morning. But he is NOT the person he has made himself out to be. He talks about working out and being this tough guy. So far from the truth. The only way I can think to describe him: Anyone know who Wally Cox is?

I always thought women considered Wally Cox a Hunk:)

Just to piggy back on Pam's string, cause I'm too lazy to start my own. I recently met a famous regular here too. It was odd, because despite our theological similarities, I ordered the house blend, and this other person went with a caramel apple cider. The things we learn offline!

Now to set the record straight. It was a privilege and an honor to finally meet BenRaines. Having known him "online" for 10 years it was awesome to finally add the "offline" aspect to it as well. No awkwardness about the whole thing. It was like just meeting an old friend you hadn't see in a long time.