Been to Vegas? I need your recommendations!

Bini

I'd like to get some show tickets to Cirque du Soleil in Las Vegas and surprise hubby with them on Valentine's Day.

My dilemma is I don't know which of their shows is their best performance. I have already seen KA and absolutely loved it. Two friends of mine have highly recommended Zumanity but I'm undecided whether it's appropriate for us to watch. So my other two options are Mystere and O. I've read their descriptions and both sound equally stunning. Can anyone tell me which of those two they'd recommend?

Thank you :]

I'd like to get some show tickets to Cirque du Soleil in Las Vegas and surprise hubby with them on Valentine's Day.

My dilemma is I don't know which of their shows is their best performance. I have already seen KA and absolutely loved it. Two friends of mine have highly recommended Zumanity but I'm undecided whether it's appropriate for us to watch. So my other two options are Mystere and O. I've read their descriptions and both sound equally stunning. Can anyone tell me which of those two they'd recommend?

Thank you :]

Do not go to zumanity; anything but.:o

O is more spectacular than Mystere, but it is also harder to get tickets to. I also love Treasure Island (where Mystere plays), great bedding!, and would recommend staying there. it's cheaper than Bellagio (where O plays) too. Maybe you can get a combo deal by staying at the hotel.

Edited by bytebear

I live in Las Vegas, but sadly I havent seen any shows (I know, I'm such a bad native). BUT! Everyone I have talked to about the shows, they all recommend O. Stay away from zumanity unless you want your eyes to burn out of your sockets.

PS: If you want slightly cheaper, Phantom is spectacular. So is spamalot, but we won't go there :P

I saw O and it was GREAT. I haven't seen any others, but it didn't disappoint. I have a feeling none of their shows will. Don't know about Zumanity, but when I look it up, I have to be 18 to view it and the word arouse is on that page...so I'm guessing why that one is out. O wasn't overly sexual, but still a lot of focus on the human body, so I could see how it could easily get raised up a notch. Have fun in Vegas!! I love it. It's funny, I say how much fun I had in Vegas and people are like 'oh you gamble!?!" and it's like nope, but there is so much other stuff to see:) Have fun.

1. Go on the rides at the Luxor.

2. The Tournament of Kings at the Excalibur is wholesome family values type entertainment, as is the Automobile Museum at the Imperial Palace.

3. See the lights of downtown Vegas at night. Best view is standing in front of the Plaza and looking at Binyons.

:)

Thanks everyone who responded.

I watched some trailers on all three Cirque Du Soleil shows and decided upon Mystere for a couple reasons: (a) tickets are cheaper and (b) hubby mentioned he prefers "high energy action" as opposed to "theatrical dance etc etc" and Mystere is described as "high energy acrobatics" :] So I think I did good with my choice.

I shall report back in how it was but that won't be until after Valentine's Day.