Thanks so much

Unshaken

There are so many times when I feel like I can't talk to anyone... I am one of those people that can't reach out because I think I am a bother... which I know is wrong. I am really trying, and this is a baby step for me.

There have been so many times that I have wanted to ask questions, or talk, and am extremely grateful for this opportunity. I will appreciate your honesty and point of view with open arms.

I have 4 beautiful children under the age of 5, and a husband that I love and adore... and hopefully we are getting back on the right track. I have had some hurtful experiences lately, and have been overwhelmed by Heavenly Father's love for my family. There are so many good and supportive people out there, and look forward to meeting some here, and maybe offering love and support to all of you.

I hope I am welcome, but if you tire of me, I can understand and will happily just read everything. Thank you all for your strength and testimonies. Whether you know it or not, you strengthen others and I am blessed by your example.

There are so many times when I feel like I can't talk to anyone... I am one of those people that can't reach out because I think I am a bother... which I know is wrong. I am really trying, and this is a baby step for me.

There have been so many times that I have wanted to ask questions, or talk, and am extremely grateful for this opportunity. I will appreciate your honesty and point of view with open arms.

I have 4 beautiful children under the age of 5, and a husband that I love and adore... and hopefully we are getting back on the right track. I have had some hurtful experiences lately, and have been overwhelmed by Heavenly Father's love for my family. There are so many good and supportive people out there, and look forward to meeting some here, and maybe offering love and support to all of you.

I hope I am welcome, but if you tire of me, I can understand and will happily just read everything. Thank you all for your strength and testimonies. Whether you know it or not, you strengthen others and I am blessed by your example.

Welcome and i know as long as you are doing all you can do; he will make it work for you; at times we all need adversity; that is part of the plan; just dont ever give up never!:)

well welcome welcome hopefully you can get a little "umph" here ^.^