Just saying Hi!

jeanieme

:) I live in Australia and am just getting started here so please have patience with me. I have a great church family here in the ward called Isle of Capri - sounds great doesn't it. We have a wonderful Bishopand leaders and the sisters and brothers are wonderful too. I am a widow and therefore really appreciate what our gospel gives us to learn and to be comforted in knowing that our Heavenly Father and our beloved Savior are there for us. I still have much to learn but I am getting there. We are supposed to read the Book of Mormon this year and I think I will make it as I am nearly to the Doctrine and Covenant section. Look forward to being in this forum!

:) I live in Australia and am just getting started here so please have patience with me. I have a great church family here in the ward called Isle of Capri - sounds great doesn't it. We have a wonderful Bishop and leaders and the sisters and brothers are wonderful too. I am a widow and therefore really appreciate what our gospel gives us to learn and to be comforted in knowing that our Heavenly Father and our beloved Savior are there for us. I still have much to learn but I am getting there. We are supposed to read the Book of Mormon this year and I think I will make it as I am nearly to the Doctrine and Covenant section. Look forward to being in this forum!

Jeanie, welcome from the land down under. It is truly comforting to see the various members from all walks of life can worship the same GOD.

Aloha from Hawaii. There is a missionary there from Hilo, Hawaii serving in the Brisbane mission and there is another missionary from Oahu, Hawaii serving in another mission in Australia. I hope you get to meet up with either of them. Both are great Elders.