What temples are special to you, and why?

bl8tant

References?

In this case, I will let you find them...plenty of old journals and church history to see the amount of visions, manifestations, that was seen in and around the Kirtland Temple.

There are a few BYU articles talked about this and other temples but, it does not even compare the amount that was seen at this temple. I only suspect the amount of trials the members endured to build this temple that made it possible Pam. Also, being the first temple on the earth in quite some time may had a play in it.

However, I will leave this: GOD was seen three times, the Savior nine-times (in and out of the temple), all of the dispensation prophets since Adam, other well known prophets, diver angels, four-destroyers (only three attended with the Lord) angels, and so forth. :D

Edited by Hemidakota

All due respect but when someone makes a statement as fact and references are asked for the one making the statement bears the burden. I'm asking not only for myself but for anyone that might be lurking or investigating or just wanting to know this for themself as well.

Could it be there have been many visitations in other temples but we just haven't heard about them as we might have with the Kirtland temple?

Manti Temple - temporary HQ for the church in times to come.

???????????

No...I spoke about this and gave references already in the past year. At times, it is good for others to learn to use the search field in Google to aid in finding what is on the web. There is plenty of articles on web to help anyone to read and learn a great deal of what is already provided.

The key words is the following:

"KIRTLAND TEMPLE" VISITATION ANGELS SAVIOR GOD

Hopefully that helps...

This is personal opinion here: to all, take a close look at the geological area of Manti to Moroni within the valley area. In the times to come, when the Salt Lake valley becomes a destructible zone from calamities, Manti is an enclose area to control over three million souls until the Lord moves the church back Zion after that area is thoroughly cleans. Now, why would the Prophet Moroni blessed that spot in the first place unless there is a special need for it. Other sites Moroni blessed had others reasons due to the past location events occurred there. Example: Adam-ondi-Aham; Adam not only dwell there, blessed his righteous children, and died there.

Kirtland Temple area was also blessed by Moroni and have great significance of a past event. That is why Joseph Smith was commanded to build the temple at that exact spot. Food for thought...

The problem with just telling someone to google is there are so many anti-sites out there why direct people to the possibility of reading wrong information?

Or maybe Wingnut thinks it revolves around her since you didn't mention meeting up. :)

I'm offended that Dravin didn't warn me in advance. One might think that he either doesn't want to meet me, or that he doesn't know I live near Kirtland. Either way, that throws the revolution of the world around me out of whack.

:cry:

In this case, I will let you find them...plenty of old journals and church history to see the amount of visions, manifestations, that was seen in and around the Kirtland Temple.

As pam said, when you make a definitive claim such as you did, it is up to you to bear the burden of proof. When asked for references, you should either provide them or retract your claim. Telling others that "it's good for them" to learn to use a search function is only rude and condescending, and completely unnecessary. We don't need you to patronize us.

Manti Temple - temporary HQ for the church in times to come.

Again, references please?

Sorry, I've been distracted by people and places closer to my temporary HQ out here in the Midwest. That and my mental geography map of out here is rather sketchy and the timetable was rather loose until just a few days ago.

If it's any consolation I think Ohio is a pretty state.