Stop eating MY chocholate!

Maya

Trust me. I vacuum sealed a metric butt-ton of chocolate a little over 5 years ago. It took 4 years to eat it all.

I don't speak metric..Could you translate please? :P

Does that just mean that it's a lot?

Edited by pam

Trust me. I vacuum sealed a metric butt-ton of chocolate a little over 5 years ago. It took 4 years to eat it all.

maybe it's a general term for a lot. like in the south one might say "i have a butt load of homework"..... i've never written that so i guess that's right and i have no idea where it came from, ppl just say it. lol

When I was a missionary in Para state, Brazil, I was told that it's actually possible to make chocolate from cupuaçu as well--there just hasn't been an economic demand for it. So all is not lost.

(Though some who have tasted the fruit might argue that converting it into chocolate would be the waste of a perfectly good cupuaçu.)

maybe it's a general term for a lot. like in the south one might say "i have a butt load of homework"..... i've never written that so i guess that's right and i have no idea where it came from, ppl just say it. lol

I'm just teasing her.

A butt-ton is a relative measurement. It is equivalent to the amount of chocolate it takes to make you butt look like it weighs a ton. As such, it varies for each individual.