LDS.net get together

pam

As is tradition, we have an lds.net get together the Friday before April's general conference. I wanted to give plenty of notice for this. So we will once again have one on Friday April 1st (no this is not an April fool's joke). This will be in the Salt Lake City area.

If you would be interested in attending please let me know. I'll decide the time and location as it gets closer and I have an idea of who would be coming.

Those coming

Dravin

Pam

Saldrin

Backroads

Slamjet

Maybe

Gargantuan

JAG (Or so he says) He WILL be there or else. :)

Edited by pam

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The secret is to stay out of her reach, and being she's old and tiny that's not overly hard :P It's also much more fun to tease her in person being you can see the reaction rather than imagine it :D

But what about that Medusa starring turns you into rock thing? :huh:

BTW, I hear that they broadcast conference on the local TV. So If by 50% chance I make it up there, I can watch all the sessions from my hotel room?

I'd be interested also, but I might be walking into a den of lions from what I've posted here, starting with Pam.

Now, now, Slamjet. You're just worried we'll all see how soft and cuddly you really are, and that you're all bark and no bite. :P

Well my job should be gone by then so the time off isn't an issue but I think it might be a bit far to drive from Nova Scotia!

$20.00 for the meal

$90.00 for the passport

$400.00 for fuel

$300 in travel expenses (food etc down and back)

:)

Well my job should be gone by then so the time off isn't an issue but I think it might be a bit far to drive from Nova Scotia!

$20.00 for the meal

$90.00 for the passport

$400.00 for fuel

So you're saying we're not worth it :D:D:D

$20.00 for the meal

$90.00 for the passport

$400.00 for fuel

I've gone twice from Calgary, a lil closer than nova scotia, but it's cost me more than that total for both flights down never mind hotel, food, passport lol

:lol:

Hitting you with rolled up magazines makes me feel good.

WHAT? You never told me that was on the itinerary! I certainly would have kept traveling last April when I got food poisoning 1/3 of the way there. I am sure there would have been one or two members at the reunion I would have dearly loved to hit with a rolled up magazine, newspapers, or even a good sized book or two (one in each hand).

It is too soon after moving from Arizona to Oregon for me to even consider a trip there. Hopefully next year. I live on the Central Oregon coast - so any of you who will be traveling through who want to take a bit of a detour, I can accommodate you by putting you up for a night or two.

For the first time in a dozen years, I finally have a home with a guest bedroom. We have two very short haired cats, just to forewarn you.

Hope you all have a great time.