Your opinion counts!

beefche

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya'll are so very funny.

I was half serious and half joking. I knew this thread would be fun to read as ya'll went to town on the jokes.

We honestly don't have a song. The closest thing we have to a song is this one. Can you imagine all those Mormons at our receptions if we broke out with this song as our first dance???

What kind of song would you like? Things to consider are the type of reception are you planning on holding, so we can plan your song? A spiritual tune (Stairway to Heaven)? A party mood song (Wang Chung tonight!)? A funerary dirge? A circus theme (3 Dog Night's Show Must Go On)?

There are thousands of top ten hits from the ages, and you can't think up even one?

Who are your favorite artists in common? Select a song from an artist you both like. Of course, if you choose Weird Al Yankovic, your choices may be quite interesting....

I don't mind Air Supply. It reminds me of road trips with my mom to my great-grandmother's house when I was young.

Close your eyes I want to ride the skies in my sweet dreams... PUKE!

If I recall correctly, you like a little country, don't you Beefche? If so, then how about Conway Twitty's Love to Lay You Down? (Dravin, remember this one, and be sure to sing it to her on anniversaries ;) )

Or another country song that would be great to dance to, and very fitting of a LDS reception would be Amazed by Lone Star.

Or, mixing the country twang into a little pop, how about Shania Twain’s Forever and For Always?

Going lighter and a more fun is Plain White T's 1, 2, 3, 4.