My shining star has come in

rameumptom

Imagine how sad I was when Pam kicked me out as a moderator. Fortunately, when one door closes, another one opens.

I've been asked to be a permablogger at Millennial Star, one of the major LDS blogs in the Bloggernacle. Please check out the site, and my occasional blogs there.

Now that I'm moving up to the big leagues, I wanted to thank all of you little people.

Oh, and I'll still be here too. Autographs will be done in the back of the room. Dr T will take attendance and your $25 per signature.

See what an opportunity I provided for you? That's more your cup of tea anyway. Wait..this is lds..That's more your cup of hot chocolate anyway.

JAG, Adam and Jettboy are now perms there. And while many are conservative there, at least Geoff and I are libertarians.

Judominja, Thanks for the toast. It is the best toast I've had since the last time I did Rocky Horror Picture Show (quite a few years back).

It is the best toast I've had since the last time I did Rocky Horror Picture Show (quite a few years back).

Gah - bad flashback. A few months ago, I wondered how much movie and audience dialogue I could still remember. About 85% until they knocked on the castle door.

Dangit - now every single song from that movie is simultaneously running in my head.

Again, thanks to all the little people who paved the way with their crushed egoes and adoration of someone as worthy as I am....My goal is to continue on this path. By this time next year, I plan to be permablogging for the Huffington Post and/or be a guest consultant on Fox News.