I got to meet Pam!

ruthiechan

It was for sure at my worse. Overslept, didn't have time to do my hair or put on makeup. Also in a panic that she would think I had stood her up. haha

It felt like lds.net week for me. Beefche and Dravin's wedding reception on Satuday, Ruthiechan on Tuesday and estradling75, Saldrin and Aruth5000 on Friday. Great week and awesome meeting some folks that until this week had only interracted with online.

Well except for Beefche, Dravin, Saldrin and Aruth. They've had the pleasure of meeting me on numerous occasions. hahahaha

Edited by pam

Awww thanks spiritseeker. That was really sweet of you. I think I want to marry you. Are you into older women? hahahahaha

Edited by pam

We were thinking of going to SLC around the end of July or beginning of August. But with my husband's new job that starts on July 11th, we won't be able to make it. He doesn't get vacation time with his job until after his 1 year anniversary with this company.

The funny part was, I was worried she'd think I stood her up because I got lost! LOL!

(My cell phone died and refused to charge in Utah, how did I live without a cell phone back in the day? Egad!)

I think everyone on this site has had that wish at one time or another! She has a magnetic personality. Love you Pam!

Oh yeah, definitely magnetic. You're either attracted by her or repelled by her.

How do these real-life meetings work? Do you have to maintain the online persona you created, or can you be real-world you? If I go to an LDS.net get-together, does Pam dress up like she's old and regale us with tales of the good-ol-days while complaining about how her favorite haunts are getting taken over by "young people"? And does the make-believe continue even on spontaneous occasions? So if I just happened to run into Dravin or Beefche on the street, do they slip on a ring and tell me how great it is being married now?

Just curious.

How do these real-life meetings work? Do you have to maintain the online persona you created, or can you be real-world you? If I go to an LDS.net get-together, does Pam dress up like she's old and regale us with tales of the good-ol-days while complaining about how her favorite haunts are getting taken over by "young people"?

You are so in trouble now bucko. :eek:

Guest Sachi001

Well that's all nice. Pam if your family ever comes to Hawaii. Especially the Big island. i will personally greet you with a Lei! Yes your family too. if you want to know where to stay or see etc...I'll tell you. Not the tourist traps for sure that rip your money.

Well that's all nice. Pam if your family ever comes to Hawaii. Especially the Big island. i will personally greet you with a Lei! Yes your family too. if you want to know where to stay or see etc...I'll tell you. Not the tourist traps for sure that rip your money.

Well thank you. That is very nice. I actually lived in Hawaii for 3 years. My 2 boys were born in Honolulu.