World War Iii?

Guest Monica

Guest Monica

What are your thoughts with the Israel and Hamas and Hesbola conflict in the past few days?

Eze 13:16 [To wit], the prophets of Israel which prophesy concerning Jerusalem, and which see visions of peace for her, and [there is] no peace, saith the Lord GOD.

What are your thoughts with the Israel and Hamas and Hesbola conflict in the past few days?

Eze 13:16 [To wit], the prophets of Israel which prophesy concerning Jerusalem, and which see visions of peace for her, and [there is] no peace, saith the Lord GOD.

I do not think this is the beginning of the ending war - Nor do I think this is a sign that needs not concern anybody. I hope for peace.

Sorry sgallan: I do not think your post helps or add anything worth while. I have Islamic friends and also friends in Israel. I do not see anything to be pleased or smug about.

The Traveler

Guest ApostleKnight

There's a great book called "Blood Brothers" written by a Palestinian Christian. It tells of how their family and lots of others were kicked out of their homes when Israel declared independence in the 1940's. It's interesting as a view from a non-Islamic Palestinian. The title of the book comes from the fact that the "arabs" and "jews" share Abraham as their common father.

Anyway, I think Israel is giving in to the terrorists (be they Islamic or atheist). They should retake all territory they ceded and hold their borders firm. It's ridiculous over there, nor is it likely to calm down any time soon. I just think Israel is hamstringing itself by giving up land in return for peace when they keep getting hammered with mortars and rockets no matter what they do.

I do not think your post helps or add anything worth while.

That's nice.

I have Islamic friends and also friends in Israel.

That's nice.

I do not see anything to be pleased or smug about.

Please refrain from attempting to read my mind...... you aren't very good at it.