Diversion In 3's

Dr T

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are the next 10 pages of posts from our story (ending at 295) :popcorn:

"Where are we now, Uncle Gary?" I asked as I ate the delicious triple-decker clubhouse sandwich from heaven :angel: (it seemed almost “to good!”) Wiping my mouth I gasped in the last remnants before letting out a humongous burp! (which knocked down poor Uncle Gary.) :sorry: “WOO!!! I was wondering when that gas was going to come out.” Bending down to tie my shoes I jerked up to see what was in the Book of Mormon. Tucked into the hollowed out pages sat an ugly bug and a map that showed a large “X” just over the picture of Stripling Warriors. “Oooooh,” said the woman, being eager to find the spot on the map which showed that the treasure was right under the coffee stain. Moving to the right Willy Wonka moved the map sideways revealing the one true location of the super secret-that no one else could have possibly recognized as the end of story? Nah, it was just the beginning of a new welcomed form of chocolate bars served with ice cream pieces that never melted, or got/went sour/bad! Patent pending with lots of complicated and exaggerated “do’s and don’ts.” :disclaimer: I got lost in it’s flavor. :cloud9: Rapper upon rapper of delicious chocolates, smothered by an optional caramel dipping and hot fudge sauce from England and Willy Wonka’s Factory outlet store, and free samples given after 3pm Tuesdays. Looking at my gold Rolex watch I gasped thinking, “Oh no, I registered Democrat!” :doh: "What a shock!!!!!!!!!" I thought, “I am not going to the church because Clinton’s there in his jammies waiting for fries and telling lies as he justifies all fornicators and thieves. But still, I’m very committed to world issues and thick steaks! Not to mention large chunks of Ben and Jerry’s on a hot dog with mustard, relish, onions, and a stale bun plus chili and a kosher pickle with fry sauce. All the sudden Tony Blair quit smoking spare ribs and cigarettes too! Oh yucky pooh! :yuck: And Tigger too! I quickly jumped out the window, HIP HIP HOORAY. Good thing I had SPRING loaded shoes on the day I began to eat my mothers home made wooly jumper covered mittens with red buttons and ties. However, buried between a big fat purple and orange garlic and onion bagels with butter sat a tiny, mysterious shell from a different planet which spoke saying, "I am your link to reality in the Matrix. You are chosen to be the most qualified to cleanse the world!" But alas, I’ve seen too many dreams scattered about by the vile intentions of wicked and truly vain we bitty Lepricons.