Happy Birthday Lindy

StrawberryFields

Happy Birthday Lindy

You always seem to give us a gift, every time that you give of your heart and your thoughts.

So may I give you my thoughts, from the heart? Happy Birthday and may you find many more days of joy and happieness. Your friend till the end and beyound - Allmosthumble

Thanks my board friends...

Have to admit.... after a lousy day at work... getting a pm and good wishes here made my day a little brighter.....another bright spot..... chinese food tonite for dinner!

Thanks again

:D

This is very very late but I liked to wish you a Belated Happy Birthday!...And also wanted to mention that lately you've been sounding very spunky Lindy in many of your posts, which might I add, is a good thing. Keep up the good work and I hope you had a wonderful day! :D

M.

This is very very late but I liked to wish you a Belated Happy Birthday!...And also wanted to mention that lately you've been sounding very spunky Lindy in many of your posts, which might I add, is a good thing. Keep up the good work and I hope you had a wonderful day! :D

M.

Thanks M :)

spunky huh? Must be the happiness phase I was gong thru ;)

I hope it continues... lol... let's ALL hope it continues!