Woman claims Homeless Man is reborn Messiah

TheKitsuneFox

I really don't know how to describe it, so I'll post this from her YouTube profile.

This is one interview that I had to cut into seven segments to fit on youtube, but it is otherwise, unedited. My sister interviewed Christopher Elson in 1992. My sister was murdered in a horrible van explosion in 1999 in San Francisco. I just found this tape. It all makes sense to me now. It is apparent by what's on this video, that this man is the Second Coming and now Judgment Day is here. May our prayers be answered and may we meet in God's Grace. God Bless you all.

She also says this

Do a google search of 'van explosion pacifica', the articles on my sisters death will pop up. As I said, my sister was killed in 1999 in a van explosion in San Francisco. The case is cold. There was much assumption, but it was wrong. My sister filmed this video before her death. On the video she says the date is 1992. Whether that's right or not, it has to be before she died, which is 1999 and that still makes the comments made by Christopher Elson to be chillingly accurate.

Now for some sample videos.

Personally, I don't know what to believe. I mean, on the one hand this guy could be a nut.

On the other, he may be telling the truth.

This is also a reason why I joined this site: to get the thoughts and opinions of those whose faith is strong and thinking rational.

But trust me, this is just a small reason why I joined this site.

If your question is whether this man is the Messiah or not, I don't need to see the video to say he is not. It is pretty well spelled out scripturally and with modern prophets that, unlike his first coming, the Messiah's second coming will be with power and glory.

Is he a nut? Well, come down here to Venice Beach and there are a lot of folks claiming to be the Messiah. The one thing most of them have in common is that they are homeless and/or hear voices. Go figure.

Two things:

1) I listened to the first interview and I'm not wasting my time with the rest. The person sound like every other schizophrenic, either congenital or from drugs, that I've listened to. If I were to guess at what I'm watching on the screen (his mannerisms, tone, vocabulary, body language, etc), he's a drug burnout case. Go to where the homeless congregate and you will find many, many self proclaimed messiah's and prophets. This person is not unique.

2) You say you are LDS. I'm not understanding how is it that what he is saying is an issue or something to be worrying about? The best way to shield yourself from worry is by studying the scriptures and reading what the Church authorities have to say. I would think that a question whether a person suffering from a drug-induced delusion of grandeur vs what is heard in general conference, or even sacrament meeting is something I should hang my hat on would not be a difficult choice.

Does he need help, yes. Does he need someone to listen to him, yes. Is he someone to follow because of what he has claimed, no. But you need to decide that for yourself.

Rational members are going to realize that this is just another kook. I've met several people who believed themselves to be the Messiah. That said, they do not meet the criteria of the Son of Man returning for the 2nd Coming. He will come in the clouds with glory and power. All the world will see his return.

That a person can predict a few things means nothing. Psychics do this all the time. None of them is the Messiah.

I really don't know how to describe it, so I'll post this from her YouTube profile.

This is one interview that I had to cut into seven segments to fit on youtube, but it is otherwise, unedited. My sister interviewed Christopher Elson in 1992. My sister was murdered in a horrible van explosion in 1999 in San Francisco. I just found this tape. It all makes sense to me now. It is apparent by what's on this video, that this man is the Second Coming and now Judgment Day is here. May our prayers be answered and may we meet in God's Grace. God Bless you all.

She also says this

Do a google search of 'van explosion pacifica', the articles on my sisters death will pop up. As I said, my sister was killed in 1999 in a van explosion in San Francisco. The case is cold. There was much assumption, but it was wrong. My sister filmed this video before her death. On the video she says the date is 1992. Whether that's right or not, it has to be before she died, which is 1999 and that still makes the comments made by Christopher Elson to be chillingly accurate.

Now for some sample videos.

Personally, I don't know what to believe. I mean, on the one hand this guy could be a nut.

On the other, he may be telling the truth.

This is also a reason why I joined this site: to get the thoughts and opinions of those whose faith is strong and thinking rational.

But trust me, this is just a small reason why I joined this site.

He cannot be. the messiah has already been born over 2000 years ago.. the next time he comes to be on this earth it will be in glory and with the trump of angels.

We are warned that in the last days that people will say "lo, here is christ", and another, "Behold this is christ", and so forth.