I Think That It Is Very Important For Lds To Go To Church On Sunday

bat666

Every Sunday, we go out boating, and I feel that we should pretty much have the lake to ourselves, considering the percentage of LDS and christians in Utah. I strongly encourage each and every one of you to help to persuade you fellow mormons and christians to go to church on Sundays, so that they aren't getting in my way when I am trying to wakeboard or waterski.

Jesus wants you to go to church, and not go to the lake and get in bat's way. Don't let Satan tempt you. Go to church.

Ramen.

Also, could you please all pray to Jesus for me, to heal my rib so that I can get on the wakeboard again before the lakes are all frozen over? Having a fractured rib $ucks.

Jesus wants you to go to church, and not go to the lake and get in bat's way. Don't let Satan tempt you. Go to church.

Just for you... I will go to church on Sunday :)

Gotta do what I can to take one less thing away from satan.

Every Sunday, we go out boating, and I feel that we should pretty much have the lake to ourselves, considering the percentage of LDS and christians in Utah. I strongly encourage each and every one of you to help to persuade you fellow mormons and christians to go to church on Sundays, so that they aren't getting in my way when I am trying to wakeboard or waterski.

Ramen.

Also, could you please all pray to Jesus for me, to heal my rib so that I can get on the wakeboard again before the lakes are all frozen over? Having a fractured rib $ucks.

Amen! There were way too many Christians and Mormons at Lagoon last sunday. And there are always too many out in the malls, driving on the roads, or up in the mountains.

GO TO CHURCH PEOPLE. If you don't you will go to Heck.

In about three weeks I'll give my first lesson on how LDS teachings interact with those of the Assemblies of God. Perhaps Bat666 should join, and learn about both. Maybe Jason can team-teach with me (at least on the LDS 1/2). :-)

BTW thanks for the allaboutmormons site recommend--I took a look at the first page, and it looks like it will be both informative and user-friendly.

Hey Bat,

You had better watch those mosquitoes at the lakes in Utah I know 2 people who have been bitten and they have the West Nile Virus.

Strawberry Fields, Bat666 claims to be a vampire. So the mosquitoes had better watch out -- he might bite THEM! :lol:

So Bat, what's your favorite vampire movie? Mine are Bram Stoker's Dracula, the first Blade, the Russian movie Nightwatch, and John Carpenter's Vampires. When I was a kid I really enjoyed Dark Shadows. Then there is the all-time classic, the movie that should have won an oscar in all categories...

Blackula. :ph34r:

Oh, and Bat, if you were a real vampire wouldn't that rib have healed up pretty quickly?

<div class='quotemain'>

Maybe he'll be an Amish werewolf!

An Amish werewolf with a Nagging back problem, so he needs all Christians exspecially LDS to stay of the lake on sundays so he can get some exercise for his back, :D

I always knew you were odd Mom it is freaky seeing it in print, har har

Darn, he's banned AGAIN!

Just when it was starting to be fun ;)

There are those of us who still love ya Bat!

That's crazy, how's he's suppose to reply to all of the 'replies'?

It's been forever since bat said hi; last time we found out he'd just gotten married to our lovely Jenifer, now I need to know if there are any babies yet? :)

M.

Ramen

Bat.....

Do you wear protective clothing when your on the lake because if you fell in you might, like, melt or something? Just curious....

<div class='quotemain'>

Ramen

Bat.....

Do you wear protective clothing when your on the lake because if you fell in you might, like, melt or something? Just curious....

PS: You spelled your name wrong....it's not Ramen...it's Rain Man right?