32,000 Year Dead Plant Reborn!

HoosierGuy

This is somewhat interesting. Scientists in Russia have discovered a plant that was frozen for 32,000 years and they were able to revive it.

Perhaps they will find an ancient plant that could help cure modern diseases.

Plant Dead for 32,000 Years Reborn After Discovery Deep in Siberian Ice - Bloomberg

Researchers in Russia have revived a fertile plant from the remains of 32,000-year-old fruit that was found buried within the fossilized burrows of ancient squirrels deep in the Siberian ice.

Or it was a wondrous fruit that God knew we would one day resurrect and show How wondrous His creations were.

I'm never convinced by the 'Messing with things Man was not meant to mess with' argument. God didn't say not to, and He for sure knew what we were gonna do with the rules that He set down.

Edited by FunkyTown

Or it was a wondrous fruit that God knew we would one day resurrect and show How woundrous His creations were.

I'm never convinced by the 'Messing with things Man was not meant to mess with' argument. God didn't say not to, and He for sure knew what we were gonna do with the rules that He set down.

Me either. It looks a lot like flowers now so dont think it is a great extinct discovery. Regrettably. Oh well keep looking guys! I would like some of those giant fronds but drat dont think Siberia is a good place to find them.