Men Shop Like Women It Hurts Less

Winnie G

Ok in the spring, I box up all our winter cloths and un-box the summer one, each way getting a good wash.

Were less than 53 days from retirement from the army and the leaves are changing. Its cooled off some its Canada.

We have ripped apart the basement storage three times this summer, yard sale, camping, grown adult children moving in and out, Yad Yad Yad.

Do You think I can find our winter cloths? Hack no and its getting a little wearied to still be wearing Caprees (sp) this time of year with or with out menopause!!!!!!!

My poor husband, “did you turn the AC off”?

Its two days from October and our AC are still in the windows.

Get use to it boys it is a fact of life! Wear a sweater!

Were could our cloths have gone?

My husband is no big deal he owns three sweaters and feels that is enough wardrobe he will need.

Wait until he is not wearing a uniform every day and will see what he thinks of three sweaters and two suits and two pars of jeans will get him once his summer pants get to cold. :dontknow:

Buy cloths for a man is easy enough. :lol:

First, you drag them in to a men’s store when they think they are walking just passed it. :ph34r:

Then you hold up what you like to guttural sounds of likes and dislikes. Showing him pink occasionally to see if he is really looking. :rolleyes:

Then the sale person (being politely correct) pulls out a tap measure wile you give your eternal companion the LOOK that says, “STOP sucking it in”!

Then you tell the sales person to grab a suit two sizes bigger.

Like we did when our children were five-years-old, you hold up two suits and say which one do you want to wear? This one or this one? Then get a black one same size to go with it.

You drag them to the till pry the crditcard out of their hand that has gone in to rigger and pay for it all.

Men if you shopped year round like women do its less painful at the till???????

lol, thats funny...i love to shop its one of my favorite things. i dont see why men hate it so much???? hmmm "tis a puslemint" (king and I)

It's not that we hate shopping, it's that we hate shopping with women. For example, I went shopping with my sister once for an outfit for a wedding. Me, I walk into a store find something I like and get it. My sister finds something she likes, changes her mind and then drags me around every other shop in the shopping centre before going back to the first shop and getting that self same first item she looked at! That added a good 3 hours onto the time we spent shopping!

Oh almost forgot. My wife tried this aswell. She finally got the message that I was board when I started picking up dresses and things and saying "do you think this goes with my eyes?" or "does my bum look big in this?" She soon made a hasty retreat muttering she would come back by herself as she would get it done quicker!

lol, thats funny...i love to shop its one of my favorite things. i dont see why men hate it so much???? hmmm "tis a puslemint" (king and I)

Actually, with the advent of point-and-click shopping, we're getting better. If I became single, I'm guessing safeway.com (online groceries) would make a killing. :-)

Okay, I am no metrosexual blue-state liberal democrat -- in fact my ring finger is quite a bit longer than my index finger (indicating a large level of testosterone in my developmental years) but I happen to like shopping with my wife.

You are one sick puppy! :ahhh:

<div class='quotemain'>

Actually, with the advent of point-and-click shopping, we're getting better. If I became single, I'm guessing safeway.com (online groceries) would make a killing. :-)

but that defeats the hole perpuse of going shoping. if u just sit there what is the funny. the funny is looking at all the other stuff and the people, and the nice people who are there to help you.

I'm a woman and I hate shopping with other people. I do tend to do all that was described in GB-UK's post, but then why go for the 1st thing you see when you might see something better in another shop! :)

I wouldn't put anybody through this hell with me tho...I'm worse than most cos once I find something I like, I usually talk myself out of thinking I look okay in it, and end up buying nothing :(

We live in a "small town" now and the closest "city" is 1 1/2 hours away. My sister-in-law asks to come to the city with us "to get a few things done." I dread it! She shops for HOURS.

What about sending the two women... I know my husband would go crazy with shopping for hours too. maybe it should be your wife that suggests that when she comes that it should just be the two of them. :dontknow: