Caught On Video: Crowd Laughs As Tourist Beaten, Stripped And Robbed Email Caught on camera– a tou

bytor2112

Just for the record I was the only white kid at one of my schools, no lie. I stood up to the black kids and got jumped. I understand some blacks can be overly aggressive, but it is because of how they are raised. It is important that we help out the weakest(poorest) of our society, love rules over anything.

Edited by Tyler90AZ

If we educated all people and gave all people an equal chance we would have far less crime. There would be far less problems overall.

It is not possible to educate all people. Many people do not wish to be educated, either because it's too much work or because they are afraid it makes them look too "white" or otherwise socially unacceptable to their group. And human history has proven that it is impossible to equalize outcomes (which -- be honest -- is exactly what you really mean by "giving people an equal chance"), and that all such attempts inevitably end in disaster and generational misery.

Edited by Vort
typo

Hidden

It is not possible to education all people. Many people do not wish to be educated, either because it's too much work or because they are afraid it makes them look too "white" or otherwise socially unacceptable to their group. And human history has proven that it is impossible to equalize outcomes (which -- be honest -- is exactly what you really mean by "giving people an equal chance"), and that all such attempts inevitably end in disaster and generational misery.

Mock an obvious spelling error, what a tough guy.

Hidden

Mock an obvious spelling error, what a tough guy.

I have no idea what you're talking about, Tyler. I did not notice any spelling error. I responded to what I thought was the substance of your comment, not to a triviality.

It is not possible to education all people. Many people do not wish to be educated, either because it's too much work or because they are afraid it makes them look too "white" or otherwise socially unacceptable to their group. And human history has proven that it is impossible to equalize outcomes (which -- be honest -- is exactly what you really mean by "giving people an equal chance"), and that all such attempts inevitably end in disaster and generational misery.

I seem to recall a story where a black kid was beat up and killed because he got good grades and that made him too "white".. didn't hear from Jessie and Al (the justice brothers) on that one either...

I seem to recall a story where a black kid was beat up and killed because he got good grades and that made him too "white".. didn't hear from Jessie and Al (the justice brothers) on that one either...

Well, the kid was being too white. How can Jackson or Sharpton argue against that kind of reasoning?

It is not possible to educate all people. Many people do not wish to be educated, either because it's too much work or because they are afraid it makes them look too "white" or otherwise socially unacceptable to their group. And human history has proven that it is impossible to equalize outcomes (which -- be honest -- is exactly what you really mean by "giving people an equal chance"), and that all such attempts inevitably end in disaster and generational misery.

It would not happen overnight but steps can be taken to make it happen. The first step is giving everybody the same chance at a great education. The next step is showing youth there is a way, which is education.

It would not happen overnight but steps can be taken to make it happen. The first step is giving everybody the same chance at a great education. The next step is showing youth there is a way, which is education.

Tyler, almost everyone already has a chance at a great education. Some have it handed to them on a silver platter while others have to work harder, but almost everyone in the US can get a great education if s/he wants it. And there is abundant evidence everywhere that education is the gateway to success and upward advancement -- evidence visible to everyone with eyes to see and ears to hear. Yet people still happily piss away their opportunity and choose to follow their own lusts and foolishness.

You cannot do away with it, no matter how much you want to. It's a feature of our world. The best you can do is to establish justice and let the society evolve from there.

Tyler, almost everyone already has a chance at a great education. Some have it handed to them on a silver platter while others have to work harder, but almost everyone in the US can get a great education if s/he wants it.

Especially true considering affirmative action policies which exist at nearly every higher-ed institution. A classmate of mine was applying for medical school- she was rejected post-interview, but a week later got a phone call from the center for academic diversity... a quick phone interview and she was in. Guess what it was about her application that got her in after the screening process that's applied to every other applicant weeded her out...

My point is- higher ed bends over backwards to get minorities into school- my wife is a native american and her education was 100% free due to grants/scholarships given to her from her school.

Did Breitbart seriously have to make this a race issue?

Posted Image

Breitbart says nothing about race in the link. It says, quote:

Caught on camera– a tourist being beaten in downtown Baltimore and instead of helping him, a crowd laughs and steals his belongings.

I think a lot of lefties are a little too hung up on finding out what color a person is before deciding which side of the argument they want to be on. Al and Jesse are two of the biggest race-baiters out there. The points made are that since there is no political gain to be had by declaring that it's wrong for blacks to commit crimes on whites, Al and Jesse won't be sticking their noses in front of the cameras to talk about this incident. And we haven't even talked about the gang of teens who beat up the 87 year-old white man, saying 'this is for Trayvon'.

Breitbart says nothing about race in the link. It says, quote:

They didn't have to say anything. The timing and location (this is, after all, Breitbart) did everything for them: they just had to sit back and watch the comments (case in point: the OP) fill in the blanks.

EDIT: Seriously, this happened on St. Patrick's day. It's old news "posted 9 hours ago."

Edited by LittleWyvern

Did Breitbart seriously have to make this a race issue?

Posted Image

I think Limbaugh would call it "illustrating absurdity by being absurd".

They didn't have to say anything. The timing and location (this is, after all, Breitbart) did everything for them: they just had to sit back and watch the comments (case in point: the OP) fill in the blanks.

EDIT: Seriously, this happened on St. Patrick's day. It's old news "posted 9 hours ago."

Depends on when the video became available.

What about those who say "thanks, but no thanks" to the opportunity of a great education? Perhaps they don't agree with the method of the education, the values decreed in it, perhaps they place some value above it...

Trayvon was dead a month before the media and race-baiters picked up on it.