Ok What Is A Troll Why D We Think That?

Winnie G

OK I am really lost on the whole troll thing?

What is a Troll?

As far as Anthony goes I did not replay because It is so.... well he knows, we don’t need to tell him.

Did any of you think he was just looking for validation of what he already knows? :idea:

A lot of us post things we already know the answer too but we are looking for validation of our already inner psyche is telling us.

Lets face it if you really think about us as a community group here we are saving thousands dollars :money: on mental heath issues by posting here and supporting one enough with our understanding and kindness. Think about it? :hmmm:

Anthony this is the Old mommy in me,

This is a soft Jap slap across the back of your head! NO! :iamsmiling: YOUR GOING TO GO TO HELL :satanflame:

Stick around we are really good people just a little gun shy or in my case as of last night Deer shy.

Winnie,

I don't have a problem with people coming to the forum asking for help, no matter what the problem. Just sometimes, they don't sound very sincere, but more like a joke. Believe it or not, there are lots of people who spend their time going from one forum to another trying to stir up trouble. I really think Anthony is just a bored teenager online having some fun seeing if he can get people to take his post seriously.

Winnie, do you really believe that a RM wouldn't know that it's wrong to kiss a married woman, and that to have an affair with her would be considered adultery?

BUT... I've been wrong before and wouldn't be surprised if I'm wrong again. If I'm wrong, Anthony, I apologize.

Yes RM= Returned Missionary.

I hope everyone doesn't assume that one who has served a mission has all the answers. I mean I think I do but that is the exception to the rule. Just kidding.

There are missionaries that go out and come back knowing less than before they went out. No many I hope but there are those that do.

Ben Raines

I suspect anthony = Scotty. Same writing style.

Wow. I'm not sure what I came to these forums for but all this suspicion is certainly not it. It's been said that I came here looking for validation of what I already knew...this may be true to some degree...I'm still unsure of a lot of things. I've told people that I'm not some fake and a simple phone call would probaly ease their minds but that has had no effect. Some people have been kind and I thank them for that, others are just jerks and it's a shame to see that on an LDS forum.

OK I am really lost on the whole troll thing?

What is a Troll?

As far as Anthony goes I did not replay because It is so.... well he knows, we don’t need to tell him.

Did any of you think he was just looking for validation of what he already knows? :idea:

A lot of us post things we already know the answer too but we are looking for validation of our already inner psyche is telling us.

Lets face it if you really think about us as a community group here we are saving thousands dollars :money: on mental heath issues by posting here and supporting one enough with our understanding and kindness. Think about it? :hmmm:

Anthony this is the Old mommy in me,

This is a soft Jap slap across the back of your head! NO! :iamsmiling: YOUR GOING TO GO TO HELL :satanflame:

Stick around we are really good people just a little gun shy or in my case as of last night Deer shy.

Thank you for understanding. You have a good attidute and outlook on life.

Anthony, would you mind sharing with us your testimony of the Book of Mormon? What are your favorite sections of the book? Why are they your favorite? What impact has this had in your life?

Why not? I know the Book of Mormon to be a true book and free of any blemishes or alterations by man. When I was little I enjoyed the many battles and strategy. I still like that element of the BoM today, but the Nephi's prayer is my favorite part.

Winnie, do you really believe that a RM wouldn't know that it's wrong to kiss a married woman

Yes I would we had elders (plural) removed from our ward this last year for getting involed with a singale women, same women every time. :blink:

She is nolonger around and we have just this fall been given six new missionaries, four elders and two sisters.

They know not to track in to her ever!

I have throw my rose colored glasses away last year when it comes to missionaries, their human.

Jap slap, yah my father used the term, he served in the pacific during the WW2 so I would not be surprised if that’s were it comes from. :blush:

When I thought about it i think it’s the way you close your eyes when hit in the back of the head.

<div class='quotemain'>

Anthony, would you mind sharing with us your testimony of the Book of Mormon? What are your favorite sections of the book? Why are they your favorite? What impact has this had in your life?

Why not? I know the Book of Mormon to be a true book and free of any blemishes or alterations by man. When I was little I enjoyed the many battles and strategy. I still like that element of the BoM today, but the Nephi's prayer is my favorite part.

Can you quote for us Nephi's prayer?

Now what can we learn from this prayer in regards to this temptation of yours?

Winnie, do you really believe that a RM wouldn't know that it's wrong to kiss a married woman

Yes I would we had elders (plural) removed from our ward this last year for getting involed with a singale women, same women every time. :blink:

She is nolonger around and we have just this fall been given six new missionaries, four elders and two sisters.

They know not to track in to her ever!

I have throw my rose colored glasses away last year when it comes to missionaries, their human.

Jap slap, yah my father used the term, he served in the pacific during the WW2 so I would not be surprised if that’s were it comes from. :blush:

When I thought about it i think it’s the way you close your eyes when hit in the back of the head.

Is it really that these elders didn't KNOW what they were doing was wrong, or did they just not care?

Anthony, sorry if I offended you. Forgive me? Well, in case you are for real, don't get involved with a married woman!

Is it really that these elders didn't KNOW what they were doing was wrong, or did they just not care?

Shantress - I am with you regarding this. They know it is wrong, and in my not so humble opinion I think that they don't care.

Excuse me :excl: Is it not true:

1) That ALL of the Missionaries receive their endowments before entering the MTC?

2) Before they receive their endowments they must go through the Temple Preparedness Class.

3) In this class they are taught the Law of Chastity

4) Shortly after they return home from their mission, they will be renewing their Temple Recommends (they are only good for a certain amount of time for ALL of us)

5) One of the questions asked during that interview is: Do you observe the Law of Chastity?

Okay Anthony aka Alledged Troll - please explain the Law of Chastity for us.

I happened upon a portion of the missionary's rule book (don't remember what it was called). It contained some very stringent rules--much like you'd find in a fundamentalist Bible school. It's an incredible stretch of the imagination for me, having seen those rules, to believe that an active LDS, having returned from two years of living such rules full-time, not to know that getting anywhere near an adulterous woman is wrong. Christians, Muslims, and Jews understand this--surely an RM would.

That paranoid voice also finds it interesting that Anthony affirms every poster who so much as takes his query seriously (even if it includes a cyber knock upside the head). Maybe it's not a troll. But the smell, taste, look and sound of it is sure similar.

<div class='quotemain'>

Shantress - I am with you regarding this. They know it is wrong, and in my not so humble opinion I think that they don't care.

Excuse me :excl: Is it not true:

1) That ALL of the Missionaries receive their endowments before entering the MTC?

2) Before they receive their endowments they must go through the Temple Preparedness Class.

3) In this class they are taught the Law of Chastity

4) Shortly after they return home from their mission, they will be renewing their Temple Recommends (they are only good for a certain amount of time for ALL of us)

5) One of the questions asked during that interview is: Do you observe the Law of Chastity?

Okay Anthony aka Alledged Troll - please explain the Law of Chastity for us.

Since you copy and pasted this post into the adult forums I'll copy and paste my reply.

"Why would I follow the orders of someone so callous and mean? I know the law of chastity, do I need to quote myself again and explain how I wasn't so much looking to hear that dating a married woman is ok as looking for....justification or something. And maybe I just wanted to be told what I already knew so I could make the right decision....I'm still sorting things out."

Obviously I made a mistake in coming here and asking the questions that I did without getting to know people first. I'm used to online games and didn't know forum communities were so paranoid about trolls, especially LDS ones. Some people on here have given me good advice that's helped me see clearly but others just keep insulting me. If there is another good LDS forum site plz tell me because I spent 3 straight hours on the internet and this is the best I could find.

"Why would I follow the orders of someone so callous and mean? I know the law of chastity, do I need to quote myself again and explain how I wasn't so much looking to hear that dating a married woman is ok as looking for....justification or something. And maybe I just wanted to be told what I already knew so I could make the right decision....I'm still sorting things out."

Obviously I made a mistake in coming here and asking the questions that I did without getting to know people first. I'm used to online games and didn't know forum communities were so paranoid about trolls, especially LDS ones. Some people on here have given me good advice that's helped me see clearly but others just keep insulting me. If there is another good LDS forum site plz tell me because I spent 3 straight hours on the internet and this is the best I could find.

Anthony....I understand your struggle.....and I am sorry some here do not....please give them the benefit of the doubt and stick with the forums here and you will see that most here really care about each other.....they are just leery of trolls. I hope you can see how your original post can be misunderstood.....I trust you brother.....

It is my post and if I choose to copy and paste it all over the forum I can.

Because you refuse to answer the simple questions that have put to you the conclusion I have come to is you are a Troll - you spent three hours on the internet and could not find another LDS site - you exaggerate! It only took me 1 hour to find well over a dozen.

You take offense way to easily - yes PC your radar is right on the mark.

It is my post and if I choose to copy and paste it all over the forum I can.

Because you refuse to answer the simple questions that have put to you the conclusion I have come to is you are a Troll - you spent three hours on the internet and could not find another LDS site - you exaggerate! It only took me 1 hour to find well over a dozen.

You take offense way to easily - yes PC your radar is right on the mark.

You ask questions in a hostile nature and then deem me a troll when I don't answer them? Why is someone like you posting in these forums?

I'm tired of this, really. I got plenty of replies for my dilemma and many of those were from good people and have helped a lot.

Let's put this troll crap to bed- I will not post any new threads for a long long time! Do not respond anymore to these "I think anthony is a liar" posts! Do not reply to my personal thread anymore! Get over it and move on to other sincere posters and try to help them instead of insulting them!

I'm used to online games and didn't know forum communities were so paranoid about trolls, especially LDS ones.

Yep, people often come to these things asking "honest questions", then suddenly whip out the ani-Mormon rhetoric. After a while, folks just get suspicious of all newcomers, especially the ones who ask sensitive questions right off the bat.

Just keep posting and let things settle down. We have a good bunch of people here; you'll fit in fine.

Now what kind of games are we talking about? Maybe some Half-Life 2, some Call of Duty? Hmmmm?