Lds.net flashback

pam

We wanted you to see what you would look like each Sunday after you are baptized. :P

Wait; the former Methodist has a thought. Does pouring in sufficient quantity to completely encase the person in water, even if only briefly, count as immersion?

I'm thinking we just need to coordinate a couple folks to ambush PC and say the words while a helicopter with a Bambi Bucket gets in position overhead... :D

Wait; the former Methodist has a thought. Does pouring in sufficient quantity to completely encase the person in water, even if only briefly, count as immersion?

I'm thinking we just need to coordinate a couple folks to ambush PC and say the words while a helicopter with a Bambi Bucket gets in position overhead... :D

Have I neglected to mention how much I appreciate the LDS doctrine of free agency? ;)

Well... even if it did... you can't be baptised against your will.

And then my brain went and thought that "waterboarding" could end up being a form of baptism, right? All we need is authority, witnesses and well... a good reason not to keep them under. :)

Something like this happened to me once. I was on this board, titled at an angle, with a blindfold on. However, I thought the chiropractor was trying some sort of hydro therapy. So, when the agent yelled "Convert?" I said, "No, I think I'll stick with the traditional therapy--this kind isn't as comfortable as I hoped."

Well... even if it did... you can't be baptised against your will.

And then my brain went and thought that "waterboarding" could end up being a form of baptism, right? All we need is authority, witnesses and well... a good reason not to keep them under. :)

Sort of my plan; surely he'd accept baptism by the time the helicopter had refilled for a third run.