Papa is a new PaPa again...:)

PaPa

Although new here, not new to many here. Yesterday I had a grandson...named after me after five granddaughters. :D

"Men are that they might have joy" :P

This was my daughter's fourth child, this makes 4 virgin births.

As a father I have a rule, no marriage until you're 35 and no sex until I'm dead. I let here marry before 35, but I know she would not break the other rule. "Right"?

Just in case I told my son-in-law grats, and don't touch my daughter again! :)

If that was not great enough my son returns home from his mission next week...BTW the new mom also served a mission as did her husband.

Although new here, not new to many here. Yesterday I had a grandson...named after me after five granddaughters. :D

"Men are that they might have joy" :P

This was my daughter's fourth child, this makes 4 virgin births.

As a father I have a rule, no marriage until you're 35 and no sex until I'm dead. I let here marry before 35, but I know she would not break the other rule. "Right"?

Just in case I told my son-in-law grats, and don't touch my daughter again! :)

If that was not great enough my son returns home from his mission next week...BTW the new mom also served a mission as did her husband.

Something does not seem right - From your post; I am not sure you understand and are worthy to have created children. :D Otherwise I do not think you would be so concerned about your grandchildren? :huh:

The Traveler

Something does not seem right - From your post; I am not sure you understand and are worthy to have created children. :D Otherwise I do not think you would be so concerned about your grandchildren? :huh:

The Traveler

Different rules for my virgin daughters....They are like Mary, obiedent to their father. I called my son-in-law to congratulate...then told him to keep his hand of my baby. :)

Aww. Congrats! :)

Named after you! What a sweet thing to do. Babies are such a wonderful blessing. :)

I think kids should have there own name...but it was sweet of my daughter. Mybe they should call him Lil PaPa. "William" is a long handle.

Edited by PaPa

The Traveler

I don't think you got that it was all meant tongue in cheek.