Mormonism/ I'm Addicated To The Smiles

Guest The First Sin

<div class='quotemain'>

I LOVE~ IT!!! :lol::hyper:

Outshined, where did you get that one?

I have a program called SmileyPad, that allows you to collect and use smileys on message boards and email. It's a fun program.

Does anyone want to start a new topic or should we have a funeral for this thread??? :P

Posted Image

:deadhorse::sadtombstone::sadwalk::cry::tombstone::weep::scary.reaper::deadthread::help:

:) ok folks, this is a new thread!!!! For real now! Are you all with me??? It's called...wait for it....

How have the SMILIES changed your life and how can we as a society share their wealth of information to bring others to the truth.

:bouncingclap:

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi my name is Nate and Im addicted to smiles. At first I thought, just a little smile here maybe another there, but then my addiction begain. When I knew that I had reached rock bottom is when I sold my 2 yr old for a quick smile fix. I was desperate, I didnt have anyone to turn to. But now I have been sober from smiles for 3 months, thanks for all the support. :doh:

Dang it! There was another one!

:cry:

Hi my name is Nate and Im addicted to smiles. At first I thought, just a little smile here maybe another there, but then my addiction begain. When I knew that I had reached rock bottom is when I sold my 2 yr old for a quick smile fix. I was desperate, I didnt have anyone to turn to. But now I have been sober from smiles for 3 months, thanks for all the support. :doh:

Dang it! There was another one!

:cry:

No, no Nate we are saying that smilies are a GOOD thing! We want to share their infinate wisdom with the world!

I can quit any time I want... :superman:

Ok, I DARE you to go one week with no smilies! Eh? Ehhhh? ;)

So then selling my 2 yr old wasnt so bad then. Sweet :evilbanana:

Bad Nate, Bad Bad Nate! :ohnoyoudont:

:D My kids have been lurking over my shoulder and think that we all have waaaaayy to much time on our hands. I told them this is my therapy group LOL. :wacko:

how's this for infinate wisdom ldsgal?..... :idea:...story with smiles...don't worry, this is just fictional. if you have young children, please ask them to exit the room while you read.

Once upon a time there was a :dude: he had a :fullband: One day to get lots of :money: he tied up his friend :lookaround: A :cop: came and put him in :jail: he got out on probation and spent the rest of his life like this: :willworkforgold: THE END :clap:

*FBI Warning:::::this story is copywritted... :arrrg: (pirates) will be fined $500 dollars...

:lolsign:

I must agree this is a more productive smilie thread than it was a troll thread. I am smilie challenged though and have never really taken the time to hunt them down or click Show All (I just did it, and now I need a nap) :surrender: But since I am a Trekkie I must say this one is a favorite. :assimilate:

M.

how's this for infinate wisdom ldsgal?..... :idea:...story with smiles...don't worry, this is just fictional. if you have young children, please ask them to exit the room while you read.

Once upon a time there was a :dude: he had a :fullband: One day to get lots of :money: he tied up his friend :lookaround: A :cop: came and put him in :jail: he got out on probation and spent the rest of his life like this: :willworkforgold: THE END :clap:

*FBI Warning:::::this story is copywritted... :arrrg: (pirates) will be fined $500 dollars...

:lolsign:

:P Love it!

you guys could have been better missionaries to him, though. But who am I to talk

No Offence but these types come in here alot just to troll around and argue with us, if they want to learn about the LDS faith they would go to the web site we give them instead of trying to debate us all the time, it gets to a point at times we have this going on and on and on, there are many here that come to learn and talk with us and become great friends, they are the example of what this site is about, I am not here to debate and defend my religion to those who troll in here and try to put us down and try to shock us they think they are so clever but they don't realize it is not like we haven't seen their type before. :P

Their 'type' sounds like a discriminant term, like a non-LDS is just a 'type'.

Their type meaning.....................TROLLS ya i dicriminate TROLLS You haven't been here long enough to see what i was talking about ....Just wait you'll see in time that there are those out there that come in here and Discriminate on our beliefs, go back threw some posts and you will see what i mean......unless thats the reason you are here? HUMMMMMMMMMMMM I wonder And if you think i am Discriminate on non lds you are wrong i have way more friends who are non lds i don't care what religion some one is i do care when they come in here and Discriminate against us!

you guys could have been better missionaries to him, though. But who am I to talk

First Sin started the thread with incorrect information and receives several replies to correct the posters misinformation and also request of where the poster had received the information. But it became obvious that the poster really had no desire to learn the Gospel and was dealt with. In accordence with Matthew 7:6 ".... neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they be trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you." It can also be found in 3 Nephi 14:6 and again in the D&C 41: 6

Could we have been better missionaries? Perhaps. Maybe if the poster had a sincere heart. But there is no sense doing missionary work with a person who will trample it under their feet.

<div class='quotemain'>

First Sin started the thread with incorrect information and receives several replies to correct the posters misinformation and also request of where the poster had received the information. But it became obvious that the poster really had no desire to learn the Gospel and was dealt with. In accordence with Matthew 7:6 ".... neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they be trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you." It can also be found in 3 Nephi 14:6 and again in the D&C 41: 6

Could we have been better missionaries? Perhaps. Maybe if the poster had a sincere heart. But there is no sense doing missionary work with a person who will trample it under their feet.

In First Sin's own words "he is a member in ........ and has since moved to ......."

He has made his own choices & seems to love to blame others for them.

He also chooses to go into the chatroom & attack what is very dear to many of us. He does not like to be corrected either......

<div class='quotemain'>

<div class='quotemain'>

In First Sin's own words "he is a member in ........ and has since moved to ......."

He has made his own choices & seems to love to blame others for them.

He also chooses to go into the chatroom & attack what is very dear to many of us. He does not like to be corrected either......

Poor guy, he must be awfuly lonely :wacko: