Feeling Betrayed

When the conversation turned inappropriate he made a decision not to stop the conversation right there. He knew at that point he was making a wrong decision. He said he just let her talk about her sexual experiences and he did not really respond. Just short sentences like, "oh really that's interesting" he admits that he was curious to see how far she would go. He knows this was wrong. When she took it further and actually sent him pictures he was surprised. He told her that he just wanted to talk and wasnt interested I that and stopped talking to her and never did again. He kept the evidence because he was afraid that because she was a public figure who was obviously seeking attention and when he didn't give her everything that she wanted she might retaliate and set him up. So he kept the evidence to prove that she came on to him. He used to be a police officer so it is very common for him to save emails and record conversations as evidence.

Have you seen these texts/emails with the "proof" and how the conversation started? Of course, I do not know your husband but based on how you are describing his situation/problem, I have a very hard time believing this lady is the one who started.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I was you, I would take a look. I usually go by "if something doesn't sound right it's probably not true" of course, this is not infallible but based on the problem your husband seem to have, I get the impression he is perhaps the one who started the inappropriate conversation and it's quite possible that this lady isn't the only one.

Cheaters lie, and lie, and lie, and lie. He is a cheater.

Quietly and discreetly gather your evidence. I thing LM is right and it may be time to talk to a lawyer. I'm sorry. :(