Where to meet with missionaries tonight

andypg

After attending my first LDS church service this weekend, I have an appointment to meet with the missionaries tonight. Problem is, I don't know where to meet them. I'm 29 years old and live with my family so I'd rather meet somewhere that isn't my house (at least not until I know this is something. I really want to pursue)

The problem is the only place I can think of is the nearby Starbucks and that just seems blasphemous. Is it? Or would the missionaries understand?

There's also a bookstore 5 miles away from my house (not sure if that's too far for them, they have a car). They have a coffee shop but it seems to me less inappropriate for them since its in a bookstore.

What do you think? Where should I meet with them?

you should tell the missionaries how u feel.....maybe u can meet some where alse like at the church meetinghouse like pam said or they might even take u to a members home, or where ever the most important thing is that u meet. So how was ur experience at ur first lds service last weekend??

Starbucks has triple filtered ice water.

If they ever start offering a red chai, I might go back to my pre-baptism spending levels there.

they had a pumpkin spice latte there a few years ago, I think I drank it all because I've never seen it again:lol:

drink to much of that stuff and you go ballistic

• 2 weeks later...

I don't see why Starbucks would be any different from McDonald's or some other establishment that serves coffee. If Starbucks is the most convenient place to meet, go ahead and meet there. I don't see why this would even be an issue. I know you're not a member but I'd say just refrain from ordering an expresso if you're worried about etiquette.

• 2 weeks later...