High/low

Dr T

I have thought of using something like that SF..did you just keep it on during the day, whilst you had to use your arm? Also, did the pain ever go away completely, after you'd finished having to use pain killers? (if you did have to use them, that is!)

If I remember right I used it all of the time and yes it went away completely. I think I used some anti-inflammatories to help with pain and swelling.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry to hear of the pain too Push.

High/Low for June 23, 2007

High: Seeing some old friends that I have not seen for years! Catching up and enjoying their company was just fantastic. i really miss many of them. It was great to see them, hear their whit and laugh and laugh and laugh.

Low: Going back home tomorrow and leaving those great friends.

Thanks for the advise and for being in your thoughts SF and Dr. T.

I am taking a mix of pain killers at the mo. I can't take lots of anti-inflams cos I'm on Warfarin, but I'm taking Co-Codamol, 30/500 and Tramadol 50mg plus Amitriptyline 25mg at night, which helps most of the time...I do find that the more I rest and don't use my arms at all, the better I feel, but you can't live without your arms!! (If you still have them of course, no offense intended for amputees or anyone.)

High today: Just resting quietly.

Low today: Got phone calls and text messages off my boyfriend at 6am, asking me to go to see him...not cos he was in trouble or anything, just that he chooses strange hours to get in touch with me, lol. I ignored him.

• 3 years later...

High today: When I got home from work and my children greeted me I sat down to work on the computer and two of my boys rubbed my back. That was GREAT! That even beat the Lakers stomping the Cavs.

Low: Murder of an officer by his wife and her boyfriend and the impact that is having in our community and he left behind four children and other family members. :(

• 2 weeks later...