High/low

Dr T

:P :) :D:animatedlol::roflmbo::whoa::yikes: wait, that's really not funny! :sadwalk::doh::tears::weep::cry::no:

Seriously in your line of work....where you have sworn (okay maybe you didn't) to help those in need (okay so it's a kitty)...do you REALLY think you could just let it be on it's own? Come on now seriously. Okay I'm back to the Dr. Pepper name.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is good Pammy. I'll let my kids know that we have a new owner. Just send me your address and we'll ship the kitty over to ya. :) Thank you for your caring heart.

You know. I really appreciate the offer but I'm *sneeze* *sneeze* *sniff* allergic to cats. I found that out JUST today.

I love this Idea of the High/Low. I think I will start it with my kids. Today my high has yet to be determined. My low was after our marriage counselling, my husband blew up and yelled at me. Hopefully I will have a really good high to make up for it.

"I have not yet begun to fight" :gnash: Did I just make that line up or was it John Paul Jones? :)

John Paul Jones. Great line from a great moment in history!

Glad I could make you laugh Dr. T

High: The newest member of my department started today and is amazingly quick and accurate...gotta love the smart ones!

Low: I had the breakfast of champions today...a ding dong...therefore there will not be a low for the day, especially not a low blood sugar! :-)