Cavaliers Vs. Spurs

Dr T

Lebron has WAY more talent than anyone.

Sir, I appreciate your desire for that to be true but there is such a thing as reality vs. fantasy. <_< He is big, only 22, shares the ball, and is good. He is not, as you said,

the ONLY bonafide superstar

Kobe is head and shoulders better than him all around. Look at the stats sir.

<div class='quotemain'>

Canuck Mormon,

What? Wrong on both counts brother.

Lebron IS the next Jordan. You can think what you want, but he is. Personally I like Carmello more than Lebron, but Lebron has WAY more talent than anyone.

better than Jordan??????.......wow!!!!!!!.........I don't think so

Predictions? What would you like to see.

It will be thug basketball at its best......... :wow:

<div class='quotemain'>

<div class='quotemain'>

Canuck Mormon,

What? Wrong on both counts brother.

Lebron IS the next Jordan. You can think what you want, but he is. Personally I like Carmello more than Lebron, but Lebron has WAY more talent than anyone.

better than Jordan??????.......wow!!!!!!!.........I don't think so

Predictions? What would you like to see.

It will be thug basketball at its best......... :wow:

I never said he was better than Jordan, but he is very,very close. Besides. Jordan had a better supporting cast than Lebron has. We'll wait and see.

PS - he will never go to the Lakers as long as Kobe is there. Kobe can't seem to share the limelight.

I would like to say - Cavs in 7, but most likely, Spurs in 6.

I am trying to think of all the Hall of Fame Players on the Bulls during the Jordan era....and when you say James is the next Jordan, that is making a comparison......and James does not stack up. There is another guy on the Cavs thats better than James and he gets no mention.

Oh, come on! Scot Pollard is okay, and for a while he was considered pretty good, but better than King James? No way. Even though he is from Utah, let's not make too much of his abilities. I mean, he's only averaging 1.0 points a game!!!! He might be as good as Ostertag, but nowhere near as good as James.

:sparklygrin::sparklygrin::sparklygrin::sparklygrin::sparklygrin::sparklygrin::sparklygrin:

<div class='quotemain'>

I am trying to think of all the Hall of Fame Players on the Bulls during the Jordan era....and when you say James is the next Jordan, that is making a comparison......and James does not stack up. There is another guy on the Cavs thats better than James and he gets no mention.

Oh, come on! Scot Pollard is okay, and for a while he was considered pretty good, but better than King James? No way. Even though he is from Utah, let's not make too much of his abilities. I mean, he's only averaging 1.0 points a game!!!! He might be as good as Ostertag, but nowhere near as good as James.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:sparklygrin::sparklygrin::sparklygrin::sparklygrin::sparklygrin::sparklygrin::sparklygrin:

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!