Random

ninjahobbit8

:iamsmiling::jedi::commando:

yeah, so i'm making a randomness thread! Just talk about random things that come to your head...for example....

CARAMEL NUT CHRUNCH CEREAL IS AWESOME!!!! I bought some like a 2 days ago. It's awesome! My friend made me eat some last year. She said "you have to say it's the best cereal ever! Isn't it?! Isnt' it?!"

It was! so much that when she was telling me that i had to love it, i laughed and snorted! The first time i shorted too :mellow:

now to either go on with something i said or some new topic or some new topic that you thought off from something i said.....:snow:

<div class='quotemain'>

i laughed and snorted! The first time i shorted too

Okay, I will pick up this thread and go with something you said...

Can you explain exactly what happened when you shorted?

we just laughed basicly at myself and talked about how people laugh weird. Does anyone know someone who giggles?

Hiya Suu-san, you're the same age as my daughter..18? And you sound just like her...she's very, very random!! I think it's a great, fun trait in a person, so always be yourself and enjoy life!!

:)

thanks pushka! interesting name... i like it!

Guest Yediyd

<div class='quotemain'>

:roflmbo:

<div class='quotemain'>

Randomness makes this world all the more enjoyable! :excl:

WATCH OUT MR. POTATOHEAD!!!!!! AGGGGGGGGGGgggggg!!!! i wonder if i could unscrew a broken lightbulb with a potato.... :idea:

Turn the power off first! :lol:

lol i'll keep that in mind! or...just make my stunt double do it!!! :rolleyes: if only....i wonder what i'd do with a stunt double....make them eat veggies for me? heck yeah! do unnessisary stunts, of course! go to the far reaches of the world for the best beef jerky?!?!....why not? ^_^

speaking of light bulbs.........about a week ago i broke one of those new ones, i read in one of these topics awhile back that they have mercury in them. it was one in the bathroom, it was over the sink, it broke in my hand (but didn't cut me). i threw it in the trash can, washed my hands and then put my contacts in. :D then informed my husband if i went crazy he knew what to tell the docs to look for. :wacko: so for all of yall who were worried about the lightbulbs. i'm not crazy yet..........i think......someone would let me know right?

<div class='quotemain'>

<div class='quotemain'>

:roflmbo:

Thank you for catching that Yediyd! I thought most people here would have caught it, but maybe they just didn't find it as funny as I did!

Been thinking of getting a pedicure with those tips...a french manicure type. Any comments?

I have never had a pedicure!

I used to have a co-worker that had a pot-bellied pig named Jade. He used to take her to get her "heels" done all the time and he would say that he was taking her for her PETicure!