It's A Small World After All!

Bini

Fun Easter egg! Did you know that Rapunzel and Flynn Rider make a brief appearance in Frozen? There's an article here that explains the connection between Frozen, Tangled, and The Little Mermaid. Apparently, there is a list of hidden Easter eggs in Frozen... You'd have to Google that though.

Fun Easter egg! Did you know that Rapunzel and Flynn Rider make a brief appearance in Frozen? There's an article here that explains the connection between Frozen, Tangled, and The Little Mermaid. Apparently, there is a list of hidden Easter eggs in Frozen... You'd have to Google that though.
lol ya. the article gave me a good chuckle.

This is common in Disney Movies. Mickey is in a lot of movies including Little Mermaid and Tangled. If I remember right, Goofy is in both movies too. Belle is in Hunchback of Notre Dame and the Beast is in Aladdin and Mrs. Potts and Chip are in Tarzan... etc. etc. etc.

This is common in Disney Movies. Mickey is in a lot of movies including Little Mermaid and Tangled. If I remember right, Goofy is in both movies too. Belle is in Hunchback of Notre Dame and the Beast is in Aladdin and Mrs. Potts and Chip are in Tarzan... etc. etc. etc.

I remember that! Good observational recall!

My husband actually caught Rapunzel when we saw Frozen in the theater. There's also a nod to Peter Pan, during the song "Love Is An Open Door," when they're dancing in silhouette behind the sail of a ship. The end of that song (the proposal) reminded me a lot of the love scene in Robin Hood. There's also a reference to Indiana Jones, when Anna loses her horse and is trudging through the snow to the little hut/shop. She says, "Why did it have to be snow?"

My husband actually caught Rapunzel when we saw Frozen in the theater. There's also a nod to Peter Pan, during the song "Love Is An Open Door," when they're dancing in silhouette behind the sail of a ship. The end of that song (the proposal) reminded me a lot of the love scene in Robin Hood. There's also a reference to Indiana Jones, when Anna loses her horse and is trudging through the snow to the little hut/shop. She says, "Why did it have to be snow?"

These might be on the Easter egg list. Thanks for the share.