Mamacat Left The Site?

pushka

I just noticed on this forum, a thread started and finished by Mamacat, and that she is now unregistered! I'm shocked and hope that she doesn't feel driven away from the site for some reason...

If you're out there reading this Mamacat, I hope all is well with you and that you might return to the site one day...PM me if you wish!! Please.

I'll leave that one alone.

That can be taken wrong. I didn't mean leaving alone the concern for Mamacat's leaving but the "Cat" piece is the part I didn't want to touch. I started calling her Cat too. That one didn't come off right. Again :blush: (darn)

Guest Yediyd

I'll leave that one alone.

That can be taken wrong. I didn't mean leaving alone the concern for Mamacat's leaving but the "Cat" piece is the part I didn't want to touch. I started calling her Cat too. That one didn't come off right. Again :blush: (darn)

It came off just fine!! I laughed when I read that post, but I didn't want to post my laughter because I didn't want it taken wrong either!!!!! I thought of YOUR cat as soon as I read it!!!!! :P

Guest Yediyd

No no no no no. Not "your cat" as in an owned "cat" but "Your cat" as in "the cat joke that's been running" that's ALL. I DON'T HAVE A CAT! :)

Hey, Batovens (can't spell...sue me!) 5th just came to mind!!!! dun dun ta dunnnn...I don't have a caaat...

Guest Yediyd

yeah, whatever, sure...I believe you...I do, REALLY...I do, Dr. T...You believe me don't you? You believe that I believe you, right? :unsure:

I thought that might be the case Strawberry, I was just hoping that she didn't feel offended by the extra thread which concerned her tithing issue...I suppose it could have made her feel as if she was undergoing some sort of witchhunt, and I hope that she didn't feel this way, and that she continues to read the threads on the site, and one day returns to us...I enjoyed reading her posts and felt sympathetic towards the issues she has had since joining the Church.

Mamacat asked to be removed. :(

There needs to be a clause when signing up that states the removal process :idea: . When a person asks to be removed it must be done by group approval and vote :hmmm: . Or at least an identity should not be removed without good byes :( .

The votes in this topic are clear

MamaCat is missed :(

...What about Maureen? WHere has she been lately?

You're such a sweetie, Dr. T! I'm not the greatest multi-tasker, so when I do something, it seems to be the only thing. I started going on Facebook and chatting with family and long lost friends. I will try harder to visit and give my input. It's nice to be missed. :blush:

M.

I'm happy to hear that it was something like that. COnnection with family and old friends are very important. I'm glad you found them that way. Drop by now and then I appreciate your contributions here. :)

<div class='quotemain'>

...What about Maureen? WHere has she been lately?

You're such a sweetie, Dr. T! I'm not the greatest multi-tasker, so when I do something, it seems to be the only thing. I started going on Facebook and chatting with family and long lost friends. I will try harder to visit and give my input. It's nice to be missed. :blush:

M.

Maureen,

What is Facebook?