Whooops!

OIC

I remember a BAD bulletin typo. There was a Brother Whitaker in our ward who was saying the closing prayer. They misspelled his name with an "S" instead of the "W" at the beginning :o . Nobody caught it until it was too late. :wow:

OMG

I remember a BAD bulletin typo. There was a Brother Whitaker in our ward who was saying the closing prayer. They misspelled his name with an "S" instead of the "W" at the beginning :o . Nobody caught it until it was too late. :wow:

*LOL*

That would have amused me all the way through the block!

Guest Yediyd

LOL...that reminds me of when I was a kid...I thought that goodness and mercy were two faithfull dogs that would never leave me!!!(Psalm 23)

Later...when we adopted two collie pups...I named them Goodness and Mercy. ;)

6( Surely agoodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.)

When I saw teaching primary and giving a lesson about serving a mission a little boy started crying and said he didn't want to serve a mission. I asked him why and he said that one of his cousins what left for a mission and went into the empty sea and had not come back yet....MTC :lol:

In a job I had once with an insurance company we had to document the conversations of all phone calls that took place. The thing we used just wrapped words. Didn't cut them off and start them on the next line if the word didn't fit. I was typing the word therapist. So I had the on one line and rapist on the other. Instead of a therapist he was "the rapist." I had to quickly change that.