I'm Officially A Mormon Now!

Holly3278

Well I am officially a Mormon now! I was baptized today (July 1st) at church. It was so awesome! It is great o be free from all my previous sins and to be in a covenant with Jesus! Praise God forever!

That is GREAT :D

Where were you baptized?

<div class='quotemain'>

Well I am officially a Mormon now! I was baptized today (July 1st) at church. It was so awesome! It is great o be free from all my previous sins and to be in a covenant with Jesus! Praise God forever!

Where were you baptized?

Ummm, I'm guessing 'in the font', but I could be wrong on that. :sparklygrin::sparklygrin::sparklygrin:

Seriously, congrats. ;););)

<div class='quotemain'>

<div class='quotemain'>

Where were you baptized?

Ummm, I'm guessing 'in the font', but I could be wrong on that. :sparklygrin::sparklygrin::sparklygrin:

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....that was good!!!!!

Congrats on your Baptism!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Yediyd

MrsS, I tried to download that smiley site and it didn't work...You GOTTA show me how to do that!!!! And could you show me how to get spell check up here? I'm afraid my "hillbilly" roots are becomming apparent up here! :(

Guest MrsS

MrsS, I tried to download that smiley site and it didn't work...You GOTTA show me how to do that!!!! And could you show me how to get spell check up here? I'm afraid my "hillbilly" roots (well honey, don't you think it is time to bleach them thar roots then???) are becomming apparent up here! :(

You are such a Hoot! I'll pm you with the directions. Once I put on dry pants and wipe the tears from my eyes. This Old, Fat, menopausal, white, bigoted woman will give little ol hillbilly you some D'eyerections.

Guest Yediyd
<div class='quotemain'>

MrsS, I tried to download that smiley site and it didn't work...You GOTTA show me how to do that!!!! And could you show me how to get spell check up here? I'm afraid my "hillbilly" roots (well honey, don't you think it is time to bleach them thar roots then???) are becomming apparent up here! :(

You are such a Hoot! I'll pm you with the directions. Once I put on dry pants and wipe the tears from my eyes. This Old, Fat, menopausal, white, bigoted woman will give little ol hillbilly you some D'eyerections.

Now I gotta go change MY pants!!!!! Thanks old lady!!!! :P

<div class='quotemain'>

<div class='quotemain'>

<div class='quotemain'>

Where were you baptized?

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....that was good!!!!!

Congrats on your Baptism!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, it does sound like a silly question but I was just trying to think when the last time was I saw someone baptized on a Sunday. :hmmm:

congradulations i'm a convert too. it's the best thing that ever happened to me. But if you would like to attract more friends and family to the gospel don't call your self a mormon. it is a nick name put on us by enemies in the old days and most people are put off by it. they will except christianity, jesus and his gospel but to become a mormon is to join a cult to them. and we've been asked by leaders not to use the term. alot of people say they are lds. I do to. this is the first day of your eternity. soon you'll recieve the gift of the Holy Ghost and it is very real. The Holy Ghost will be with you and guid you in your life. it is a great thing.

Hey Strawberry......we have always Baptised here after church on a Sunday. The main goal for this was to encourage more to stay and it cuts back the traveling for some who live a long distance away. :)

See Pale, you continue to teach me. :D

<div class='quotemain'>

Hey Strawberry......we have always Baptised here after church on a Sunday. The main goal for this was to encourage more to stay and it cuts back the traveling for some who live a long distance away. :)

See Pale, you continue to teach me. :D

thank you.......only if I could find a smilie patting himself on the back......LOL!!!!!!.... :hmmm:

It's great that you have been baptized. I am so happy for you. It's just a great feeling.

I tend to have my kids baptized on Sunday after church, you know you have most of your family and friends already there, and when they find out there is refreshments, well..... you don't have many complaints! :)

Guest Yediyd
<div class='quotemain'>

:clap::clap::thumbsup::thumbsup::twothumbsup::twothumbsup::bouncingclap::bouncingclap::bouncingclap::banana::banana::dude::dude:

Congradulations check out those two dancing missionaries...they're right in step with each other!!!! Bwahahaha!!! :lol:

Congratulations PaladinGirl02!

Now let's hope that your family will accept the choice you have made and start to support instead of hinder you! Good Luck. :)

Well, it seems that my family is already accepting of my choice. My Mom is curious about the church and is more interested in it and stuff than I expected. My Dad thinks its a cult but he is happy that I have found a church I will stay with.