Bonjour

Jesse27

Hello, and happy new year :lol:

I'm Jesse, I'm french ( I still have to improve my english ) 

I'd like to know more about LDS, because of what I saw on TV and the internet, I like a lot your "way of life".

I was raised catholic but my family is not particulary religious, as the whole France in general.
I'd like to be better in 2015 and I think LDS could help me, unfortunately  there are no temple in my area, and I do know where to go. Also If you know some french links about LDS, I'll take it.

Again, an happy new year 2015 to you.

à la prochaine.

Jesse

Welcome to the Site.  Seems like you might be a bit confused.  If you are interested about learning more about the LDS Faith you don't need to go to the temple at this point.  Instead you need to find your local congregation (aka Church building).  You can find that by putting using this https://www.lds.org/maps/?lang=eng&cid=HP14FAM#ll=32.217,-110.971&z=13&m=google.road&tools=help  There should be one nearby.

There are also official Church websites that you can look over.  Mormon.org is the one the church has set up for people like yourself.

Then of course there is us.  We are not an official group but there are a lot of us here

Zut alors. Je parle la langue du Quebec, mais ce n'est pas la langue du Paris. :( La cédille est ç ou alt-0231.

O Canada, terre des nos aieux... lala-lalaaa, lalalalala-laaa   smiley-gen013.gif  Mais...  la cédille (alt-0231) ne fonctionne pas sur mon clavier... mer..! 

Edited by JimmiGerman

Maintenez la touche alt? Sur le pavé numérique?

Mais oui.  hippie4.gif  Mais ce ne fontionne pas. J'ai un clavier allemand, et mon système d'exploitation est Ubuntu 12.04 LTS.

Je presse "alt" et entre avec le code (0231). Pendant que je presse "alt".
Edited by JimmiGerman

• 1 month later...

en tout cas vous avez l'air très sympa!

Pour la cédille "ç" c'est pas grave, je vous pardonne lol ;)

Merci beaucoup. Aimes-tu aussi le popcorn? Je préfèr le grand sac.  t1931.gif

D'ailleurs... le pop-corn sert à illustrer une chose importante en la physique - 

à la prochaine.

Edited by JimmiGerman