Sweet Bike Ride, and incredible scenery.

Blackmarch

Would love to do this sometime if i ever got into enough shape to do it XD (IE probably won't ever happen, but one can dream)

Exceptionally cool short film. The over-the-fence front flip was indescribably bodacious. But two questions nagged at me the whole way through:

1. Isn't it somehow profaning the sacred nature of our very lives when we recklessly risk serious injury or death just to get a cool photograph or make a cool movie? That is, could God really approve of such a thing?
  2. Why was he wearing his bike helmet + camera while rowing his boat across the lake/loch/whatever it was?

When I did this blindfolded on my unicycle last week, the video didn't turn out so well because it was midnight, and too dark to film clearly. I'm thinking about doing the whole ride backwards next week, but I sometimes get a little bored when I do the same ride twice. And as for risk, well, I think the only risk I am taking here is the risk of suffering in eternal fire and brimstone for telling such dreadful lies.  :P

Edited by askandanswer

Exceptionally cool short film. The over-the-fence front flip was indescribably bodacious. But two questions nagged at me the whole way through:

1. Isn't it somehow profaning the sacred nature of our very lives when we recklessly risk serious injury or death just to get a cool photograph or make a cool movie? That is, could God really approve of such a thing?
  2. Why was he wearing his bike helmet + camera while rowing his boat across the lake/loch/whatever it was?

1. probably is somewhere along profane or at least not smart, and doubt god would approve, unfortunately.

2. A thats his hands off camera- I'd do the same. B getting big companies to pay you to do this sort of stuff means you're probably going to have to get video for them. HIghly likely this just wasn't all in one go.

maybe the camera in the helmet can be damaged by water, and wearing it on your head is the furtherest you can get it from the water. On your head just seems to be a good place to keep your helmet - this means it won't take up any space in the smallish canoe.