Joan of Arc TV program

I was surprised (guess I can't say I was shocked :D ) to see a show about Joan of Arc after the Devotional last Sunday. 

I don't recall any other LDS shows about Catholic Saints. I realize they were talking about her in terms of a person who heeded what she believed to be the word of God, but it made me wonder if anyone had seen other shows where LDS personages contribute to discussions about Catholic saints, the popes, or even Buddha?

I would love to see something from the Church on Mary, especially Mary and motherhood, but that's probably my 12 years of Catholic school talking... 

Interesting: maybe they'll make another show about her husband Noah  :P

Q. How did Noah build the cages to hold the animals?

A. He used an ark welder.

Ba dum bum.

Two things about welding that I betcha didn't know:

1. Welding as we envision it in the modern sense, where the pieces are heated until they achieve a liquid state and flow into each other or are similarly joined by a third molten metal that melts into each piece, was developed only in the 19th century. Before that, joining metal pieces through heating and joining was done by so-called "forge welding", which involved heating the pieces, then pounding them together. Not really welding in the modern sense.
  2. Arc welding (with an electric current) was actually developed before gas welding. Arc welding was suggested as early as the first decade of the 19th century, and was patented and developed as carbon arc welding by the mid-1880s. Oxy-gas welding wasn't developed until the last decade of the 1800s.

30335125bc33672b66f22fcdb8d06799.jpg