Funny but clean!

Sunday21

• 2 years later...

[Dad at comedy barn video]

This is a classic.  I've known a long time about the existence of the "hyuck-hyuck-hyuck" laugh.  We've all heard Disney's Goofy.  I've used it myself on occasion.  But I had no clue it was a real actual thing that real actual people really did. 

Edited by NeuroTypical

41 minutes ago, zil said:

Huh.  That's one of the places on my list to investigate when I leave Utah.

It's one of our favorites.  We usually rent a cabin in Townsend so we're close to the mouth of the Smokey Mountain State Park.  We spend most of our time trekking through there.  Florida is so flat that just being that close to the mountains is enough of a vacation rush... but then driving from Townsend to the Ward Building is quite scary as you drive through a 2-lane road with almost non-existent shoulders, one side bordered by a vertically straight mountain and the other side bordered by a vertically straight cliff.

Pigeon Forge is our night-time destination, although a day trip there is fun with the cave trips and rafting activities.  Pigeon Forge is awesome in Christmas Time.  And there's, of course, Dollywood.

My kids' favorite comedian is Brian Regan.  They can do the Stupid in School stand-up at parties.  But then somebody told them it's offensive to mentally ill people so they quit doing it.  That's the problem with comedy.  It's hard enough to find ones that are clean and then we have to worry about who gets offended by it.