Apache Tomcat Error - Oh, how I despise thee!

NeedleinA

Dear Apache Tomcat Error Message,

Saying it nicely, I pretty much despise your guts. Every time we cross paths I want to send my fist through my monitor, in a kind and loving way of course. Why can't you just leave me alone. What have I done to you to justify such grief and agony? You appear at random daily, locking me out of the forum like some cruel twisted joke. You appear in many forms, yet there you are, cursed Apache Tomcat Error. "Get thee hence vile fiend of the inferno pit! Enjoy your day... or not.

Til next we meet. (which will be soon I'm guessing).
With warm admiration & razor blades,

NeedleinA

Married to a programmer... so even though I don't totally understand what you're saying, I understand enough. :D I don't know how you guys do that stuff day in and day out. 

FWIW, things have been slow at work, so I've tried logging in from here this week, and have consistently had login problems between 07:30 and around 09:00, maybe 09:30.  Two mornings in a row, I copied the tomcat error page and sent it to whoever gets the LDS.net contact form.  This morning, the message on the login page had changed from the "we've upgraded, change your password" message to a new "we know there are login problems, please try later" message.  So I suspect they are actively working on the problem.

22 minutes ago, Eowyn said:

Oh. Well I feel silly. But I didn't get that error, so... :)

Lucky you... I get it quite often, but I know they are working it so

17 minutes ago, Carborendum said:

@NeedleinA

I get some reminiscent sense of "One More Minute" by Weird Al.

I can see that

On 3/3/2016 at 10:04 AM, zil said:

FWIW, things have been slow at work, so I've tried logging in from here this week, and have consistently had login problems between 07:30 and around 09:00, maybe 09:30.  Two mornings in a row, I copied the tomcat error page and sent it to whoever gets the LDS.net contact form.  This morning, the message on the login page had changed from the "we've upgraded, change your password" message to a new "we know there are login problems, please try later" message.  So I suspect they are actively working on the problem.

You must not have used the contact us at the bottom of the forum pages.  I would have received the email in that case.