Planting Eggs

Jamie123

Last night I dreamed I was planting eggs. In the soil. Like they were seeds.

And before you ask, no - they didn't grow into chickens.

They grew rapidly into big plants with very stiff brush-like leaves: something in between fir trees and cactuses (cacti?).

The dream dictionaries have a lot to say about eggs, but nothing about planting them. Very strange.

Edited by Jamie123

Guest LiterateParakeet

Jaime, I often find that dreams can give us important insights. The best key to unlocking them is the dreamer. :)

What do you think it means? Why plant them? Were the plants good?  Or poison ivy? Lol. 

2 minutes ago, LiterateParakeet said:

Jaime, I often find that dreams can give us important insights. The best key to unlocking them is the dreamer. :)

What do you think it means? Why plant them? Were the plants good?  Or poison ivy? Lol. 

I wouldn't say they were particularly good or bad. They just grew very fast - every time I looked at them they had got bigger.

The funny thing is, none of this seemed at all strange to me in the dream.

Dreams are a big deal for me. They've often been a catalyst for something I need to change or work on, or they bring to my mind attention to something that it's time to deal with or get rid of.

Planting is faith, and optimism about the future. Eggs are potential. The plant you saw seems to be some sort of evergreen, which can be hope (especially in "winter" seasons, or when times are bleak). Are you about to turn a corner, or at the end of a trial or near completion of a goal? Pines/Evergreens can also symbolize immortality; maybe this has something to do with having hope that your endeavors toward eternal life will be fruitful? 

Edited by Eowyn

On May 23, 2016 at 11:50 AM, Jamie123 said:

Last night I dreamed I was planting eggs. In the soil. Like they were seeds.

And before you ask, no - they didn't grow into chickens.

They grew rapidly into big plants with very stiff brush-like leaves: something in between fir trees and cactuses (cacti?).

The dream dictionaries have a lot to say about eggs, but nothing about planting them. Very strange.

Missionary work! For sure!