If You Like Your... You Can Keep Your...

I was just wondering how many different variations people have heard.

Gun Control: If you like your guns, you can keep your guns.

Soda Tax: If you like your soda, you can keep your soda.

Michelle's School Lunch program: If you like your lunch, you can keep your lunch.

Repeal of Obamacare: If you like your Obamacare, you can keep your Obamacare.

GLBT Lawsuits: If you like your business, you can keep your business.

31 minutes ago, Palerider said:

If you like your Doctor ....you can keep your Doctor 

Oh man.  So, daughter had surgery before Obamacare.  World-class physician.  Time for the 18 month followup!  I call to make an appointment, and find out the doctor has followed through on her plan to quit practicing medicine in the US if Obamacare passed.  Her office doesn't know where she is, but figures she's no longer in the US.

4 minutes ago, NeuroTypical said:

Oh man.  So, daughter had surgery before Obamacare.  World-class physician.  Time for the 18 month followup!  I call to make an appointment, and find out the doctor has followed through on her plan to quit practicing medicine in the US if Obamacare passed.  Her office doesn't know where she is, but figures she's no longer in the US.

One of the few times in my life I had to see a doctor was during the election cycle prior to Obama's first term.  The doctor said some casual stuff about the practice and then said,"But we hope that is one of the things Obama's going to fix once he's in office."  This was one doctor I did NOT want to keep.

No, Obama didn't fix it.

Edited by Guest