5 Tips for the Gospel Library App

pam

8 minutes ago, Grunt said:

Interesting.  I haven't started using this yet.

It's a really great app! I love being able to write notes or connect quotes to specific scriptures, and then when I go back and read through that chapter I can see what notes I've made in the past and find articles that I may have otherwise forgotten about. 

The search feature is really great if you're wanting to find general conference talks (I can explain what these are if you don't know) about a certain subject matter (e.g., faith, tithing, fasting, etc.) 

19 hours ago, BeccaKirstyn said:

It's a really great app! I love being able to write notes or connect quotes to specific scriptures, and then when I go back and read through that chapter I can see what notes I've made in the past and find articles that I may have otherwise forgotten about. 

The search feature is really great if you're wanting to find general conference talks (I can explain what these are if you don't know) about a certain subject matter (e.g., faith, tithing, fasting, etc.) 

Thanks! Had not thought of doing this!

We had an RS Activity earlier this year where our previous Stake President walked us through the Gospel Library App and showed us all the cool things we can do in it.  It was supposed to be only half of the activity and the other half a dinner and crafts thing.  We were all so engrossed in the app that we decided to take home the crafts and eat dinner while we extended the "show and tell" to more cool stuff he showed us.  Best RS Activity ever.