Am I the only aware member with alarm bells going off in his head?

Alex

3 minutes ago, Alex said:

The bigger picture must be taken into account. The Israelis were benefiting from the war in Syria over the last 4 years because Syria was preoccupied with winning the war on its own soil rather than with funding Hezbollah.

I think that whole 'let's let them fight each other instead of us' mentality might be gaining popularity among the Israelis. It's the perfect storm for the rise of a deceiver now.

Again, this is stuff that always happens just with different players for very similar reasons.

3 minutes ago, Carborendum said:

Again, this is stuff that always happens just with different players for very similar reasons.

Yes, it does happen a lot in war. But when this stuff goes mainstream and the Jews begin to see help in evil, the lines between good judgement calls and bad judgement calls become very blurred:

http://www.mintpressnews.com/israeli-think-tank-dont-destroy-isis-useful-tool-iran-hezbollah-syria/219907/

2 minutes ago, Alex said:

Yes, it does happen a lot in war. But when this stuff goes mainstream and the Jews begin to see help in evil, the lines between good judgement calls and bad judgement calls become very blurred:

http://www.mintpressnews.com/israeli-think-tank-dont-destroy-isis-useful-tool-iran-hezbollah-syria/219907/

That's circular reasoning.  I've asked you to prove how evil he is.  Then you prove it by showing that Jews are seeking his evil help.  That proves how evil he is.

Huh??

Or they're seeking ISIS help, so MbS is evil.  What??

Edited by Guest

18 minutes ago, Carborendum said:

That's circular reasoning.  I've asked you to prove how evil he is.  Then you prove it by showing that Jews are seeking his evil help.  That proves how evil he is.

Huh??

Or they're seeking ISIS help, so MbS is evil.  What??

No, I'm showing you an example of some of the reasoning that has been going on in Israel of late. Ignoring mbs's actions in a bid to wipe Iran from the map once and for all is shortsighted.

If they join forces to wipe Iran from the earth, the Jews are allowing the evil to exist among them- tacit approval of mbs's actions is where it begins.

10 hours ago, Alex said:

No, I'm showing you an example of some of the reasoning that has been going on in Israel of late. Ignoring mbs's actions in a bid to wipe Iran from the map once and for all is shortsighted.

If they join forces to wipe Iran from the earth, the Jews are allowing the evil to exist among them- tacit approval of mbs's actions is where it begins.

So, it is evil to wipe Iran from the face of the earth...  That's your basis for thinking the A/C is here...  I think I'll bow out of this thread now.

21 hours ago, Alex said:

Yes, I should clarify that bin salman won the Time Magazine Person of the Year readers poll, which is, I think, worse than the choice of the editors. So many people think he's wonderful.

http://time.com/5021948/person-of-the-year-reader-poll-2017/

You should know by now that Time Magazine readers and polls do not reflect what "so many people" think.  Surely you had your A/C bean-counter a-tingling when Moot won it back in 2009?

3 hours ago, Alex said:

eh?

What he means to say is... Iran has been very vocal about wiping out Israel from the face of the earth.  So, would it be considered evil if Iran finally gets through that nuke deal and ends up with a red-hot nuke on a missile head ready to fire at Israel and Israel strikes Iran before the nuke lifts off and it wipes out Iran...  so you're saying that the A/C is here because Israel wiped out Iran?

4 hours ago, anatess2 said:

What he means to say is... Iran has been very vocal about wiping out Israel from the face of the earth.  So, would it be considered evil if Iran finally gets through that nuke deal and ends up with a red-hot nuke on a missile head ready to fire at Israel and Israel strikes Iran before the nuke lifts off and it wipes out Iran...  so you're saying that the A/C is here because Israel wiped out Iran?

The hatred of Iran is what is driving Israel toward making Saudi an ally. Shia Iran counterbalances Sunni Saudi- they are as vile as each other. If Israel and Saudi were to succeed in destroying Iran, all that would be accomplished is giving mbs more power.

On 12/8/2017 at 4:11 PM, Alex said:

The hatred of Iran is what is driving Israel toward making Saudi an ally. Shia Iran counterbalances Sunni Saudi- they are as vile as each other. If Israel and Saudi were to succeed in destroying Iran, all that would be accomplished is giving mbs more power.

Incorrect.  Self-preservation is not hatred.  I'm sure you've heard all of Nettanyahu's speeches.  And Israel does not need the Saudis to take Iran's military power out.  They only need the US.