Testimony of Priesthood Blessings

Tyme

I have a testimony of Priesthood blessings. Last night I received one from the missionaries. I gave them a little detail but not much. The only thing they knew about my daughters is that I'm moving to get closer to them. In the blessing he was trying to say you will see your daughters as much as you want. He couldn't get it out. What he actually said was you will see you as much as you want. Little did he know is that me seeing my daughters is at the leisure of my ex-wife and ex-in-laws. It may not sound like much. That's just proof the spirit was working through him. There is no way the missionaries or anyone who talks to them would know I may not be able to seen my daughters as much as I want.

I also received something about regaining membership in the church. He said something about you (I) will recognize the benefits of the church. A simple yet powerful message that will have me pondering for days.

This church has to be true.

Make an effort to be a part of your daughters lives as they grow up, they will always remember this and this will be a huge part of the legacy you leave behind.

I will always remember how hard my Mom and Dad cared for and loved me and my siblings. Our family was centered around the Gospel. Now days, later in life we have all gone in different directions and dont see nor talk to each other much but our foundation and memories are special to me.