Baby Brother Is On The Plane Right Now...

Aluwid

I just got a call from my baby brother a few hours ago at the SLC airport. He's heading out to the Phillipines (I forgot the mission :) )

He said there were 44 missionaries leaving with him for the Phillipines today, all on the same plane. Any non-Mormons on that plane don't stand a chance. :)

• 2 weeks later...

my dad was one of the missionaries who opened the Phillipines to the church back in the 60s. They are having a reunion this year in utah, which is a nother reason i am going over with my mum and dad. He is very excited, he has been going through all his old journals and they are putting together a history of the church for the phillipines.

The stories he tells. I do wonder if they are all true. He exagerates for a good story.

• 4 weeks later...

Yay!!!!

That is excellent...

I was one of the only family members who was able the see my brother off at the airport when he left for his mission (my hubby was the other one)..

Got to see him once a week when he was in the MTC too :D

He served in the Kenya Nairobi Mission & was on mission there when the mission was split into two..

He arrived home January this year... Unfortunitly I was not there at the airport when he got home :-(

But I did get to see him in June this year & it was great...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I got to call mine too!It stills sounds like him but he's definitly geting an accent lol.

Mine is coming back in like 8 months ... it seems like he just left ... calling internationly is annoying ... ecspecaily when my brother tells us the worng time to call ... lol

Hahah Mine's still got 14 months I think...it's been awhile but the year has sped past!

Lol.We were supposed to call at 10 and my mom couldn't wait anymore so we eneded up calling at half past 9.

we called like ten minutes late ... we all didnt want to get out of bed ... lol

• 2 weeks later...