Silly Anti Comments

MorningStar

When I joined the Church, at age 19, one of my dorm mates practicallly begged me to tell her what was in the "little box called the Tabernacle." I had been to the Tabernacle previous to my baptism and I told her there was an enormous pipe organ and seating for several thousand people. She was sure I was lying to her because she KNEW there was some super secret super scary "thing" that I wouldn't tell her about.

I was Shocked when a friend of my son was not allowed to play with him. His family is native American. When I confronted the mother about it (nicely) She told me that she knew all about us Mormons...we try to convert native Americans so that they can be our slaves in the afterlife!!!! :lol:

...I could NOT believe it!! I was stunned!! I asked her if she was joking, she said, no...her Chief taught it in the native Amer. school that she went to!! How sad! :( I tried to tell her how WRONG she was...but we have never heard from her again and my son lost one of his VERY FEW friends!! :(

When I was in High School the Church had Gold and Green Balls - Ooooh how I loved those. Was a great preperation for prom night. Anyway, my class mates used to argue with me that Mormons did NOT dance - that it was against thier religion. Hello- I are a Mormon, we have dances all the time: Square Dances, Ball Room dances, Roaring 20's Dances, etc., etc.

I had the blisters on my ankles and the callouses on my feet to prove we DID TO DANCE.

Also that Mormons don't wear makeup (most of the adults I knew didn't, but the 30 and younger group sure did).

Didn't buy Store-bought bread. Heck, my Parents were not Mormons and she baked bread every week and had been doing so since before she and Dad married. 17 loaves a week plus two HUGE pans of dinner rolls on baking day (which was monday by the way) There were 12 in my family. 7 kids and 3 adults. Thus not just Mormons baked their own bread.

Don't you just love how anti's argue with you telling you what you do and don't do. Um, want to live in my house for a while and find out the TRUTH???? ;)

Wait, judges? Yes, unanimous vote says we should start our domination of the world on September 24. I say that day because it's the day I get back from a 11 day vacation with the wife and I don't want to come back to work.

How come I didn't get a horn? I have been a Mormon for three years, when do my horns start to grow? I think they are cool!!!!