Just Found My Way Over Here...hello All!

imported_Elphaba

Make sure you read this.

Hugs,

Sonny

That was beautiful. There is a lot of poetry in his journal.

How come you have this? Is it just lying around waiting for Elphaba to get all twitterpated over? :D

Also, do you know if he had a grandaughter named Maggie? I found a picture of a Zeke and his daughter Maggie at Rainbow Bridge in Southern Utah, and it makes sense it would be them, but I'm not sure. Do you know? Zeke and Maggie ???

Elphie

That was beautiful. There is a lot of poetry in his journal.

How come you have this? Is it just lying around waiting for Elphaba to get all twitterpated over? :D

Also, do you know if he had a grandaughter named Maggie? I found a picture of a Zeke and his daughter Maggie at Rainbow Bridge in Southern Utah, and it makes sense it would be them, but I'm not sure. Do you know? Zeke and Maggie ???

Elphie

Zeke was from his wife Margaret. I descend through his wife Annie (her son Sixtus). I have a box full of Joel Hills type stuff. I just hardly ever delve into it. I imagine that is the same Zeke Johnson as I understand he had something to do with Rainbow Bridge.

Hi Elphie!!!

Great to see you over here...and the rest of the bunch from LDSTalk!!

Yediyd and Iggy are good at recruiting folks.. :rolleyes:

It's great to see you - start an intro topic of your own - get your feet a little bit wetter than just this little toe dipping hello to Elphie.

Yes, there is more than enough brownies for everyone. When I make the stuff I always get carried away. I make one pan for me, and then one pan for every two people. Then after they are all done I remember I can no longer have the brownies. So it is FRUIT or vegies for me! I do love fruit dipped in chocolate too. Actually I mean drowned in chocolate! :blink:

I would LOVE to be drowned in chocholate!! Can I be with please please... I promise to try to be good!!

Hi Elphie... and everyone else, nice to meet you! Hang on maybe one day you suddenly get the idea! (is that a warning or words of couraging ...your choise) :blink:

I got too much work these days.. not much time for LDS forums.... :(

Hi Elf, you are my favorite poster at LDSTalk. :) :) :)

Why Moksha!

You are a sight for sore fingertips!

You see, I've been a bad girl lately. You know me and how I get in one of my "stirring the pot" moods. Well, I did, and now I'm pooped. (open whine) Why can't they ever admit I'm right? (close whine)

In fact, I'm weary. I feel like the conversation became a little sordid . . . nothing terrible, but, well, yes, to me, it was.

So I popped over here to see if any friends were online, and voila! I find your message waiting for me!

You probably don't know this, but I have been your admirer for years! Yes, years! I am so glad we have become friends on LDS TALK, and want you to know you always brighten my day and make me feel special.

BTW, since we're probably the only two Democrats here, you need to pop over there and see the video in the Current Events section. :D

Thank you dear, dear Moksha.

Elphaba

• 3 months later...