Hello

Palerider

Hello....I am The Bishop....its great to be here...looking forward to chatting will all of you. I am Palerider on the other board.

I have been a mamber of the Church all my life. I served my Mission in the Leeds England Mission. My wife and I have been married for 26yrs next month. We have 4 kids 3 girls and 1 boy. My oldest 2 daughters are married and our son just returned home in July from his mission to Panama. Our youngest daughter just graduated from high school last year and is now in college.

Welcome! Next month is my wife's and my (grammar, anyone?) 25th. Congrats to you!

HiJolly

Sounds correct to me - though Elphaba would be the one who could tell you for sure. She is better than Spell Check! :P By the way, Congratulations to you on 25!

Welcome Pale - 'Er Bishop, congratulations on your 25th also. Iggy

My question also... are you really "The Bishop?"

Regardless, glad you're here... welcome

from the beautiful central Oregon coast... The Garden Girl

Edit to add:

I note you are from Missouri... my dear, inactive sis lives in the Joplin area. When I visit her, I have to plan so I'm there no later than late May. Otherwise the heat and humidity are just too much. My Pacific Northwest blood can't take it... what part of MO are you from?

My question also... are you really "The Bishop?"

Regardless, glad you're here... welcome

from the beautiful central Oregon coast... The Garden Girl

Edit to add:

I note you are from Missouri... my dear, inactive sis lives in the Joplin area. When I visit her, I have to plan so I'm there no later than late May. Otherwise the heat and humidity are just too much. My Pacific Northwest blood can't take it... what part of MO are you from?

I currently live in the Southern Missouri area....about an hour south of St Louis. I have lived around St louis all my life and can relate quite well about the heat and humidity