Janet Yellin - We Are in Deep...

Carborendum

I've seen about half a dozen videos with Janet Yellin speaking with Congress.  And she seems to be completely incompetent.  Here is the latest that had me really wondering how this woman was confirmed by anyone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vy5A55YAZ7E

She can't keep track of any numbers AT ALL.  It doesn't take a degreed economist to answer these questions.  But she struggles to remember anything.  She gets all the numbers wrong and can't even understand basic terms.

She doesn't know anything other than the denial of anything bad coming out of the White House.  I'm beginning to think she's more incompetent than Biden himself.

We're toast!

If the Biden administration has their way hyper inflation (100% annual inflation) may begin on their watch.  Their out of control spending (supported by Romney, McConnell, Susan Collins and other swamp creatures in Congress) is destroying the value of our American dollar.

I hope Republicans in the House of Representatives hold their feet to the fire and force them into cutting spending drastically and having a written budget.

Edited by Still_Small_Voice

Janet Yellin is incapable if identifying inflation in our national economic structure.  She has no business giving an economic opinion - much less being in charge.  I have to wonder concerning anyone that listens to her economic advice.  To be honest, I am less concerned with an idiot trying to be a leader than I am with those that would follow.  It is unlikely that we will see the dollar collapse.  I think a depression or hyperinflation is more likely.  This is not a time to be putting one’s trust in the dollar – I recommend real estate and necessary commodities.

The Traveler