Life-saving - Urgent- Souls Depending On You!

What I am requesting, and I promise - promise that if you will give it up, I will compile a bit of a report and have it ready a week from tonight?

You might even guess WHY I am asking for this information, but nonetheless I think you will all have fun learning a bit about each other.

Please keep your post brief, just as it is going to be requested, with the least amount of jibberish for me to wade through. :o You all know I love you!

But it is my hope that this will help all of us here. Okay, ready, here we go... (and please, do be sincere, try... please, one joke... one... one only, my rules)

PLEASE GIVE US ALL THE (3) THREE MOST IMPORTANT REASONS WHY YOU JOINED LDSFORUMS.COM?

PLEASE NUMBER THEM LIKE THIS:

THIS IS NOT AN ESSAY, BUT WE/I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO KNOW. (I PROMISE I WILL TELL YOU WHY LATER) IT'S NOTHING CRAZY!

I realize that normally when one begins a game it is probably best to be the first to go, but that might give some things away. So... not gonna do it.

I hope you have fun doing this and I hope that everyone participates and enjoys the interaction in finding out why others are here. Try to keep each answer to no more than two or three sentences.

No gVr "epistles" please! :P

You guys didn't think I heard that, did you? I did. Hey, this is the first time I have EVER posted my very own thread. It is a big big Day! :D

Okay...guess I'll trust you on this and start it...

I joined the LDSForums because:

1. I wanted a place to be able to discuss and share my faith with those who come here to learn about "Mormonism" without all the harrangue on other boards, where the LDS view can be stated correctly without a critic telling their interpretation or mocking.

2. To enjoy "conversing" with like-minded LDS and sharing experiences.

3. To see if I perhaps can be of help or offer encouragement to LDS who may be struggling with life situations, including matters of faith.

The Garden Girl

Reasons I participate on LDSforums.com:

1. I like to learn all I can about the Church.

2. To support those people who seek information about, and answers to questions about, the LDS Church.

3. If the occasion arises, I desire to share my testimony of God, Jesus Christ and the Church.

HiJolly

1. I am going to be baptized on 12/18 and I am not entirely familiar with every thing about the church

2. I think that speaking with people other than Elder Pond and Elder Ricks would be beneficial(they are my missionaries)

3. I attend a branch that consists of about 40 people If every one shows up (they do not all always show up) and most of them are my grandparents age so I wanted to meet people closer to my age to discuss their views.

Guest AutumnBreez

1. Support (share support issues: for me and from me)

2. Friendship /to have Spirit FamilyConnections with my Brothers and Sisters

3. and to have Fun with like minded persons (clean fun!)

1. To fellowship with new members, investigators, struggling members, non-struggling members, and people who post good recipes.

2. To learn, share, and discuss in an environment free from hostility. (It's rather nice. You ask a question about God or something and no one jumps in to say, "There is no God!" That gets really old. Or you ask a question about the church and no one says, "Mormonism isn't true!" Sometimes I have questions specifically for members of the church.)

3. For fun! :)

1. To rebuke and correct all of your many errors

Just kidding! Let me start over...

1. To have another support network to give and receive counsel and bounce ideas around

2. to give and receive encouragement

3. to get away from all the mormon-haters out there on youtube and yahoo answers

Guest AutumnBreez

1. To fellowship with new members, investigators, struggling members, non-struggling members, and people who post good recipes.

2. To learn, share, and discuss in an environment free from hostility. (It's rather nice. You ask a question about God or something and no one jumps in to say, "There is no God!" That gets really old. Or you ask a question about the church and no one says, "Mormonism isn't true!" Sometimes I have questions specifically for members of the church.)

3. For fun! :)

Amen to that! And especially people who post good recipes! They are very special! :P

What I am requesting, and I promise - promise that if you will give it up, I will compile a bit of a report and have it ready a week from tonight?

You might even guess WHY I am asking for this information, but nonetheless I think you will all have fun learning a bit about each other.

Please keep your post brief, just as it is going to be requested, with the least amount of jibberish for me to wade through. :o You all know I love you!

But it is my hope that this will help all of us here. Okay, ready, here we go... (and please, do be sincere, try... please, one joke... one... one only, my rules)

PLEASE GIVE US ALL THE (3) THREE MOST IMPORTANT REASONS WHY YOU JOINED LDSFORUMS.COM?

THIS IS NOT AN ESSAY, BUT WE/I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO KNOW. (I PROMISE I WILL TELL YOU WHY LATER) IT'S NOTHING CRAZY!

I realize that normally when one begins a game it is probably best to be the first to go, but that might give some things away. So... not gonna do it.

I hope you have fun doing this and I hope that everyone participates and enjoys the interaction in finding out why others are here. Try to keep each answer to no more than two or three sentences.

You guys didn't think I heard that, did you? I did. Hey, this is the first time I have EVER posted my very own thread. It is a big big Day! :D

Well without reading any of the other responses, here are my reasons.

1. To fellowship online with other Saints across the world. I enjoy hearing about members lives who don't live in Utah.

2. To learn. I enjoy most of the responses that folks give to questions posed here.

3. I can't really think of a third reason, so maybe if there is anything I post that helps another with their journey that might be a good 3rd reason.

#1....I can enjoy good discussion and be able to learn and help to keep the spirt going.

#2...To hopefully be able to not only learn but to share as well.

#3....Same as above two.

#4.... what was it that you heard?

:mellow: