Missionaries die mocking god

ChimpMunk

Have you heard of this story before:

There were two male missionaries, and where they were serving there was a broken street light. As a joke they gave this broken street light a priesthood blessing; the next day they were both dead.

I don't know if this is real, or if it's just some ghost story made up by the members. It was told to me by my dad. Please tell me anything you know about it.

3 hours ago, ChimpMunk said:

Please tell me anything you know about it.

Here's what I know about it.

There's this story:

There were two male missionaries, and where they were serving there was a broken street light. As a joke they gave this broken street light a priesthood blessing; the next day they were both dead.

19 hours ago, ChimpMunk said:

Have you heard of this story before:

I don't know if this is real, or if it's just some ghost story made up by the members. It was told to me by my dad. Please tell me anything you know about it.

Hey bud. Welcome to the forums. 

It seems like an urban legend to me.