WWIII

Carborendum

Biden has deployed more troops and activated the reserves.  I can't help but think that we're about to get into WWIII.  While there may be some doubt, I'm proceeding under the assumption that he (or his puppetmasters) are trying to invoke WWIII (unofficially, of course).

Why would they do this?  I can think of only two reasons.  And they are not mutually exclusive.

• Wars will to wonders for the economy (so goes the wisdom of many).
  • If we're in the middle of a heated war (the media will propagandize) we can't change Presidents.  I mean, how can we switch Presidents when we're in such a crisis?

This was all coordinated.

Edited by Carborendum

2 hours ago, Carborendum said:

Biden has deployed more troops and activated the reserves.  I can't help but think that we're about to get into WWIII.  While there may be some doubt, I'm proceeding under the assumption that he (or his puppetmasters) are trying to invoke WWIII (unofficially, of course).

Why would they do this?  I can think of only two reasons.  And they are not mutually exclusive.

• If we're in the middle of a heated war (the media will propagandize) we can't change Presidents.  I mean, how can we switch Presidents when we're in such a crisis?

I am having some difficulty following the logic you are presenting.  As a veteran trained for combat, I am of the mind that one ought not to initiate a war or even engage in a battle that cannot be won (or believed winnable) and specific strategic objectives achieved.   Churchill once exclaimed that there are many things worse than war and they all come from losing one.

We learn from the Book of Mormon that war is never a benefit with the possible exception of reminding those that have strayed but will “listen” -- that G-d is a necessary ally.

We can easily observe that those you have highlighted as the initiate of armed conflict have not prepared the nation for war and currently have created possible conditions that would result in our losing the war.  If such really are planning a war the only logical conclusion that I can understand is that they intend that we lose such a conflict and destroy our nation in the process.  This is not logical to me because they are currently in control of the country and they would be destroying themselves.

I am inclined to believe that fear, especially fear that citizens have no say or should not have a say in what is transpiring is more the desired expectation.

The Traveler

3 hours ago, Carborendum said:

3. If the e-mails and whatnot allegedly recovered from that laptop are anything to go by, Hunter Biden is so entrenched in Ukraine - what with Burisma and all - that someone, somewhere, is not happy with how long it took Biden to act and is compelling him to be more aggressive. 

Edited by Ironhold

On 7/14/2023 at 3:55 PM, Carborendum said:

This thought has been spiking my WWIII needle since the middle of Covid-19, when assessing the financial ruin that little stunt caused. I recall even saying to a colleague of mine that I wouldn't be surprised if WWIII was round the corner as its a great boom for the economy ( or so I've been told my whole life ). After a while I settled back into normal life but then Mr Putin, well... He couldn't help himself. 

Interesting times indeed, but war or no war, Russia has shown its self to be the feeble little man behind the curtain. Which is in stark contrast to the decades of flexing that has been going on. 

Here's hoping sense and faith prevail.